Getting Married

-

BWDart

Reaction score
I found the woman of my dreams 3 yrs ago and asked her this weekend. She had never been exposed to cars or car shows before we met now she is going to help me on the Dart and loves to go to shows. We haven't set a date as we need to find a house and her first response to me was our house will have a garage for you to work on your car!!!!
And I may get some goats as a dowery JK
Never thought I'd find love again but the good Lord blessed me with a great woman and I intend to honor her the rest of my days.

Well this IS great news! Congrads! And her response was YOU need a garage to work on a car?!

Ding ding ding ding ding ding

Winner winner WINNER!!!!!!!!!

Now, look for a 2 car plus garage and what ever she wants.........

LOL My wife is a fan of anything American with big whoppin balls and a stick.
That's why I'm in the picture, LOL!
Seriously, she wants a her Stang back, though she'll take a host of cars on a long list of "I can live with that" cars.

I don't care what she likes or wants, as long as it's old iron/rear wheel drive, we like it.

Congrats...My wifes a chevy chick like whitey's girl... she try's to convert me and I just laugh....

LOL My wife is a fan of anything American with big whoppin balls and a stick.
That's why I'm in the picture, LOL!
Seriously, she wants a her Stang back, though she'll take a host of cars on a long list of "I can live with that" cars.

I don't care what she likes or wants, as long as it's old iron/rear wheel drive, we like it.

That's funny, Rob.

Congrats, BW!

You've got a keeper.

My wife is pretty well clueless when it comes to building cars, but I have taught her to listen to her dailies and get a feel for them. Now when a noise pops up, she's all over it, letting me know what she's she's hearing.

And since she insisted on a place with a garage she's now on me to finish up a couple of projects in a hurry and go shopping for one for her. She wants a '40s car that we can build, together, into a rod for her. (And that's the stipulation for my own projects, too: if she wants to drive 'em then she has to get dirty on 'em.)

First off let me Congratulate you and her BWDart :cheers: I am so happy you found her and she you :happy10:
My wife of over 30 years ain't to much of a car lover mainly a good looking good ride like her husband is all she looks at :-D:-D:-D
I try and keep her in a Mopar as I do all my family :love7:
Best wishes from all my family on the hill :cheers:

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 063.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 064.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 066.jpg

Congratulations.....now practice saying these 2 words, Yes Dear, and you will survive just fine....

Congratulations man! That is just awesome...I'd like to find me a good girl to marry as well...some day...

It just keeps getting better, she told me today to start looking for an old Dodge truck she is willing to give up the Toy!!!!

WAY TO GO CONGRADULATIONS I just ask mine a month ago best wishes to you and your future bride.

Congrats,just make sure the garage is not attached to the house.She can keep the house clean and you can keep the garage...well any way you want LOL.:snakeman:

I found the woman of my dreams 3 yrs ago and asked her this weekend. She had never been exposed to cars or car shows before we met now she is going to help me on the Dart and loves to go to shows. We haven't set a date as we need to find a house and her first response to me was our house will have a garage for you to work on your car!!!!
And I may get some goats as a dowery JK
Never thought I'd find love again but the good Lord blessed me with a great woman and I intend to honor her the rest of my days.

Congrats! I myself am getting married on June 12th!

BW, and you too Joey. It's manditory that both of you post pictures of the perspective brides. That's one of my rules Joey. I think it should be a sticky LOL. Congratulations guys on entering and institution. Why is marraige referred to as an institution?......dont forget the pics guys. Love em forever.
Small Block

-
Back