getting screw on a part from fabo no-no

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
no names at this point yet OK I bought something from a person on FABO here it was to be 100 % what I needed garonteed he charged me $80.00 shipping was proper for parts , I get the parts , 100 % wrong
and beat to hell. so I called him he said send back I will repay you .

ok stand uk stand up guy, I packed up the parts cost me $109.00 to send back + gas 2 hours off work you know what it takes . so I pmed him told him I Only want original price and $90.00 for shipping parts back
so he pms me a little later and says now you will het your original 1way to my door price no cash for shipping back. so he wants me to eat the $90 wich was 109.00+ and just forget about it in a PISS OFF WAY'
what does 100% garonteed right piece mean . not a 5-or 10 dollar shipping I'm talking $100.00 mabee not a lot to some people but whatever, Im pissed off at the principal of the deal if I sell you a part and tell 100% it your part your looking for and it comes here ,and its %100.00 not even close, who do u think should be responsible for the
return shipping?? now im talking it is unmoledted by me not something I took apart and yahda yahda its a 1 piece part . If I orderd red you garonteed 100% and it came blue this is how far from 100% Wrong it was not a 100% factory cast part. as stated. why would some 1 expect you to pay the$ 100.00 shipping fee to ship it back at your expense to go farther in the whole from what they garonteed you !! I am so pissed off with him right now. Do WE NEED THIS CHIT TO HAPPEN IN FABO ?? or am I just out of place . what would you do eat it or expext he man up and
pay the fee or let him tell you sorry I was wrong ??? please do respond
to get this decided in FABO. no names mentiond ,YET

I'd be pissed and expect a huge discount on the parts re shipped.

If you say "100% correct" and it isn't,,,,I guess you f**ked up and it's going to cost you.
You should man up and eat it seller.

If the parts were wrong, the seller needs to pay the return shipping.

Gotten have real real good communication!! See pics...buyer needs to know if the part/s in question are correct and will fit.

This is way to sketchy to figure out what is going on.

:happy1: I will have to sit on the side and eat my popcorn until more details come out.

how about a picture of :

A- the part you expected

B- the part you thought you were buying (sellers advertised part)

C- the part you received

show the fabo jury your case and then we can decide whether or not to show up at his door, or yours lol

One side of the story.

I ran into a similar situation on ebay years ago. Seller advertised fender trim front and rears for 64-66 Barracuda/Valiant. I won the auction, received the parts, and then realized that 66 fronts won't fit 64 and 65 models. Unfortunately they were for a 66 so no good to me. We split the return shipping and he returned my money. The way I looked at this one is it was both of our faults; him for misadvertising and mine for not researching and knowing the differences between the models.

Good luck to you. I hope it all works out.

why in the world would you pay $90 shipping one way, I wouldn't even think about returning it expecting the shipping back!

its buyers discretion; meaning if I buy a ford part for my 360 dodge because it says its for a 360 doesn't mean the seller is responsible, after all it could be a 360 part (ford)

see what I mean?

Must have been really big item or really heavy for those shipping charges.

It all boils down to who's fault is it?
If it's yours......you pay.
If it's his.......he pays.
If it's both of you.......split 50/50.

no opening statement from the accused ,sorry if you have probs reading this,when I talked to him on the phone// about buying a set of 2.02 factory cast j heads , I told him they made many 915 sets most were 1.88 I need 2.02 , he said HE WAS 100% sure these were factory cast 2.02 GARONTEEED , well they came ups I opend them up and the valve pockets are all smashed to hell like some 1 put a set of 2.02 valves in a 1.88 cut, so I wrote to him and told him these are not 100% rite there 100% phucked up , HE SAID SEND THEM BACK I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR $ BACK so as stated earlier,you know what it take to re rapp ,drive to return if not revert to part 1. so I wrote and said , heres your tracking # they are on the way it cost me 109 but I am willing to just expect the original payment and 90.00 to return , REMEMBER THESE ARE 100% GARONTEED to be correctas told to him when his machinist supposedly magged and tanked them . oh well I REALLY WASNT SURE , WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO READ THAT BACK TO YOU LOL ,// 100% garonteed they were factory cast 915 j 2.02 heads, NOW they only made these for 1 or 2 very short runs if I am correct, I understand used , but vale guides broken, and valve pockets and seats beat beyond belief and now im sorry but I really wasn't sure , what does 100% sure and garontee mean when I stick a micromiter to it it says 1.88,1.93,1.95// looks to me like his wannabe machinist stuck a set of 2.02 valves in a 1.88 whole and it beat the piss out of the heads ,and he wants to dump them here in fabo without reporcusions , but the rong guy bought them and know I am pissed, because the heads he told me came of his 340 were 100% factory cast 2.02 heads CAME OFF A 360 LINE SOME 1 EXPLAIN TO ME ,like I am 2 years old why I should pay to return something 100% never even made
let alone garonteed , or am I in the wrong ????? are they very rare 360 2.02 factory cast heads MIKE the people would like to hear your side now before we resess for tommorro"s picture session, ty FABO JURY

Pictures??? yes they made a few 2:02 J heads, all 360s got 1:88 heads, but all the Js I have seen were cast with 360 on them, even if they were on a 340........

setting the 202 valves aside , assuming they were mis-represented , if they are damaged on top of it all , I would be EXTREMELY pissed
we need good pics

i bout had a stroke trying to read that...

You sure make it hard to read your posts when you don't punctuate! I don't know about the deal you made, I'll reserve comment for now. But they did make 915 360 2.02 heads.

From your side of story it sounds like the seller was wrong for sending you some junk and he should pay return shipping... I'm impressed he gave you a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back