gmb water pump

-

bad440

everything,all the time..
Reaction score
so when i was still collecting parts to build my 360 i bought a gmb water pump from kragen.i think i got the six blade.anyway i was under thecar today and i get hit with a drop of water.the damn thing is leaking!wasn't like i bought a rebuilt damnit.what brand should i get?:banghead:

****,man.As a parts guy,had way less warrantys,on GMB's,than the Airtex crap.Talking a 5 year span.

Should be a lifetime warranty.The kicker is,the phone number,or a recipt.

unfortunatly i bought it from comet auto supply.they were the best.now they are gone....:wack:

Miss indies,like hell..... As for now,watch for stockie stuff. Sometimes,the aftermarket stuff,throws pulley alignment off.At 7k ,on spray,stick with stuff that lines up.(Ask the cops,how I know....).

Edelbrock's are good, but spendy. I have a ProComp on my 460 and I have to say it's been pretty good. I had the same issue with the 351m in my truck, new GMP water pump and I could wobble the shaft axialy about a 1/16". I have a Milodon on my 340 and its just a modified GMP.

I used a GMB on a blown Jag a few years ago. Bearings were bad upon install and had to re-do it all. I should have listened, everybody said GMB was junk.

-
Back