got dumped

-
i didnt settle for one girl so they knew they couldnt control me. if someone else wants you and they know you they try harder to keep you. women are a jealous breed. they will do anything to keep you from having too much fun.when i met my wife of 30 years i was dating four women. damn i wish i were in your shoes and could play the field again.

I dated the person who ultimately became my wife for almost 6 years before we got married..... We have been married for almost 34 years. That's a total of nearly 40 years together. . . so far....

I remember not being able to breath when I was away from her, and I still feel the same way.

I'm sure there were times when she wanted to kick my butt out the door, and I probably deserved it, but we made it work. We have a great family life with three grown sons, and we attend Church (Catholic) regularly.

I'm not sure if our sons will follow our example. The oldest is 30. He has been married for approximately 1 year, and I'm not sure it will last. Number 2 is 29 and he seems to be comfortable in his marriage. Number 3 is 27, and he is still out "tearing it up" if you know what I mean.

Hell i am on my 3rd time around for me . 1 st wife left me for old BF. no big deal 2sd wife 8 years she is a ***** and alway will be one . the 3rd wife i got very luckly with her 18 years now. best thing that ever happen to me. 4 kids all together . lived togther for ten of them and married 8 years now as of 7-18-09. I don't know what i would do with out her.......

I met mine while she was still in highschool and that was in 1962 and got marry after she got out so let me think. Maybe it was the cars any way we are still marry.:cheers: Oh and we got marry in June of 1962

It just happens. I wasn't looking for the "one" when I found my wife. I was a sophomore in college and she was a freshmen, with a boyfriend (loser, never graduated high school/no drivers license). We hit it off the first time we met, just took her a couple months to see I was better than her boyfriend. Amazing to think I'm now 38 and have spent more years with her than without her. Two wonderful kids to boot.

Her only flaw, well just read below my name and my signature line...

just play around as much as you like you wont find something your looking for, but as soon as you realy stop looking for it it will come to you:)

First marriage lasted 17 mos. We were both too young(me 19, her 18) and irresponsible, she still is. Had a daughter together, I got custody.

Currently 7 years into my second marriage. She is one of the 5 best things to ever happen to me (the other 4 being the kids, 1 from my first marriage, 2 from her first marriage, and 1 together). I knew when I first met her, she was the one. She told me no for 3 mos. before she finally finally agreed to go out with me. 4 months later we moved in together, another 5 months and we were married.

Hopefully I'll have a relationship that works out nicely (haven't had any yet though, I'm 17). It does scare me though, how there are so many good-looking women in the world but apart from looks most of them are mediocre (at best) at everything else which I actually care a lot about. I just hope the "right one" comes along soon 'cuz it's gettin' pretty damn tough, if you know what I mean (no "in out, in out" for me until then).

olddart
I was devastated when My old girlfriend dumped Me and thought I'd never get over it . Looking back that was the best thing that could have happened to Me .Although at the time I wouldn't have believed it . Now I know I would have been completely miserable with that Gal.Shortly thereafter I met the Love of My life the woman I've been with ever since . That was about six years ago . And I intend on spending the rest of My life with My Sue !
If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have My Dart .
People say things happen for a reason and I for one believe em .
Hope you find what makes you happy !
And oh yeah I too found happiness when I had decided I'd had it with women.

Be a challenge to them,keep em laughing,and be happy with who you really are.....be yourself and proud of it everywhere you go and you'll be fightin em off!!!!!Yea!!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Women are like Skittles. As soon as you're stuck with all the blue one's, you're eventually going to want to have a yellow one. Or a red one. Or a green one.

It's better to be able to taste the rainbow.

Lots of good advice here about women. I have been single 9 years! Was married 23 before that to my college sweetheart. Then she ran off with a co worker. I have had many girlfriends but they none seemed to worked out. I am now happy being me. I have a great life and now I find that a lady is hanging around and thinks I am funny and cool. I took here a ride in my 1969 Dodge W300 Power Wagon and she sat there giggling because her boobs kept bouncing out! She loves being with me and I love the times we can be together....I think I may have a keeper! Take your time and get to know you.

-
Back