got her home

-

67yelodart

Reaction score
Hello all,
im still finding my way around this forum,so im not sure if this is the right place to post this,but i just wanted to show off my new car.I am going to keep it stock for the time being because i am working on other projects and because this car does not need any work.(yes im bragging).eventually i would like to put in a V-8 (small block) and up grade the 7 1/4 to either a 8 1/4 or 8 3/4.
that will be a few years away but in the mean time i would like to change the "stance" a little, "UP" over all with the rear being a little higher than the front.what is the best way to achieve that? without using shackles in the rear.
thanks,and there will be more questions in the future:read2:
Clark

dart 001.jpg

dart 004.jpg

dart 006.jpg

dart 010.jpg

dart 014.jpg

dart 016.jpg

dart 017.jpg

Damn that car is clean. I hate to say it, but if that was my car I would leave the slant in there just to have a old ride that I could actually afford to drive. Either way that's a sweet car you have!!

That is a sweet ride and it looks just the why I like them....=P~
You could up grade to heavy spring but that will give you a tuff ride.
I used air shocks for know and will go with the V8 springs when and if I change my 7 1/4 out.
Nice ride, leave it as is.:cheers:

Wow, very nice. I'd drive that just the way it is too. How much did you pay for it?

Simply amazing. Your Dart is a time capsule. I would leave it as is. (25mpg and all) Great find you've got there. toolman

i will leave as is for now,even if i dont put a small block in ever,i would like to put in a different rear,mainly for the bigger bolt circle.
so they made /6 springs and V-8 springs?
I think i did good,,,,,$2300.00

that is an ice cream getter if ever seen one. youll have more people around that thin than u ever thuot beautiful car good shape DRIVE IT and have fun. then you can tell them that's how real car are built!!!!!!

I was told that I missed getting this car by about 12hrs. I saw it on KSL. That is a damn sweet DART. I'm new here too. Hit me up.
Late.

THat is beautiful!! I agree about leaving it stock. It's just too nice...

That's a great looking post car.

My buddy has a 67 post car that he converted to a 440 with fendewell headers, ss springs, dana-60 rear.
It is an animal to say the least.

Either way, stock or small block and a sure grip, you have a sweet ride there.

It will steal the show bone stock, and probably get more trophies in survivor classes as it would modified unless you go really wild with it.

Beautiful car, if you're bent on going away from the /6 I'd build her into a "street sleeper" with a screamer SB.

Terry

good looking car.

to get the rear up i would put a taller tire on first. then if its still not high enough call these guys http://www.espo.com/ . they sell xhd springs in +1 and +2 inch heights. personally i think anything over the +1" makes it too high but thats all personal preference. i have the +1" on jamie's dart and they ride very well.

good looking lil ride. I would leave it as is if it were mine.

....is that a Sweptline truck sitting next to it ??? hmm ?

-RPM

I hope you know that my wife is really upset with you because she wanted this car.:-D I live up in Cache Valley and saw this on KSL aparently right after you did. Great find and really nice dart.

thanks guys,
I do plan on driving it as is for awhile,probably quite awhile,i mean i just cant justify replacing things that are not worn out.the brakes are brand new,the exhaust is new,the tires are good.
eventually though,im sure i will go with a small block and stronger rear.
i would like to raise the whole thing though,an inch in the front,2 in the back.
Badart,tell your wife im sorry.
RPM,Yes that is a swepty,a '69.
here is a pic of my '67 utiline

trucks 262.jpg

This is a good example of the "every day driver" that kept Chrysler in business for all these years. Love the plain jane cars that exist and sold every day of the week and you have a fine example of one. Great car.

-
Back