Got Hired!

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
Just thought I would share some good news...was hired today! The job I'm leaving has become unbearable...rampant mismanagement, unprofessionalism, and pay cuts. I can't take it anymore.

The new place is a complete 180. A friend of a friend helped me get my foot in the door, he has worked there 14 years.

Don't lose hope guys, I know a lot of you are hurting, but there are jobs to be found.

congrats! good luck. it made me miserable working a job I hated. It almost cost me a marriage, so I know how happy you must be.

They used to say that cream rises to the top (a good thing)...but any more the people that make it to the top are like poop floaters in the toilet bowl. They just keep circling the perimeter!! There is a jerk pretty much everywhere you work. I hope this stays great for you. I sure wish something like this would happen for our friend, ramcharger Joe. Thank God I'm retired and my "mailbox money" keeps me from the "floaters"!!
Pat

Wow, thanks everybody for your encouraging words. I am very excited and happy about the new job.

I think what's happening is the smarter companies are cutting loose the people who don't perform and replacing them with people who will get the job done.

Keep the faith everybody, prayers, positive thoughts, that all our members will find the good opportunities out there.

-
Back