Got me a partner "pup"

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well the day came and a phone call from our shelter that there was 5 pups that needed a home Saturday morning.
Meet Buddy
I was going to name him Rowdy but the wife did not like it :bootysha:
So Buddy is my new partner in crime here on the hill :love7:

We all know how hard it is to see a scared little pup changing there home and I stayed in the living room all day and night with him to bond and make him feel at home, He is settling down and enjoying his home under the coffee table and on my feet. The first 3 day will keep me busy humbling him and showing him his area around the yard so here I go again :love7:
I did not realize how much he was needed in my life till he showed me a few smiles and sleeping on my feet

My hart is full, Know to the vet to do all the shots and anything buddy needs.
He and I will spend many days cruising and hanging tight to me while I work on Victoria and on the yard

I am pricing a kennel for him this morning to give him a safe place here on the hill when I am gone, We have packed up dog's that run this ridge at night.
Enough talking 8) here is he is, My new Buddy :love7: waking up to our first morning together

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 003.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 010.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 011.jpg

He is your pal for life memike.:cheers: You are so lucky to have him and I sure he feels the same way about you.

As we all know these pups need a toy to chew on so while I am gone he will have to be content in his small travel kennel

DENNIS CAME BUY TO DAY 12310 038.jpg

DENNIS CAME BUY TO DAY 12310 039.jpg

:love7: Congrats Memike........Buddy is a beauty and a very lucky DOG !! :happy10:

He is your pal for life memike.:cheers: You are so lucky to have him and I sure he feels the same way about you.

Thank you Noel :cheers: He will keep me busy for a few days making him feel at home and happy to be here, I have not had a friend of my own in about a year know, Buddy will add some years to my life and put many smiles on my face that is for sure :happy10::happy10::happy10: We all need a bud around us to make life complete.

Boogy is jealous as hell, But it will pass in :clock:

Good morning homecloned :happy10:

WOW great dog my first dog i had when i was young was a boxer named butch. loyal and very very nice loving dogs u can teach them to dance with u as well lol .

Good looking pup there Mike. I had a boxer when I was a kid, great dog mine was named Duke.
Thank you greendart, This is my second one :happy10: I had a female named Storm :happy10: Duke =P~ is a good name, one silable they are great with children and people when raised around people and other dogs.
He needed a home and I am going to do my best to give him a happy life here on the hill with me.

:love7: Congrats Memike........Buddy is a beauty and a very lucky DOG !! :happy10:
Thank you 6pk C :happy10::happy10::happy10: I think he was sent to me by some one from above :love7:

Sure is a cutie, I've had friends with boxers, just the greatest dogs :cheers:

WOW great dog my first dog i had when i was young was a boxer named butch. loyal and very very nice loving dogs u can teach them to dance with u as well lol .
Thank you KISS :cheers: My other Boxer I had I could say "Go look in the Kitchen and she would go look and say look in the bed room and she would run to the bed room looking for her chew toy" Yep you can teach these dogs allot :happy10: I can't wait to get started :cheers: Know it's off the the vet and pet supply store. 8)

Sure is a cutie, I've had friends with boxers, just the greatest dogs :cheers:
Thank you Rob, I have had nothing but good experiences with them, There life span is short compared to other dog's But my hart went out to him

Way to go Mike. He's a cute lookin' little devil. :)
He sure is Sid, Lab's are hard to get around here with out digging deep in your pockets, Duck hunters everywhere keep them $100 to $800 a pup and this little guy was free to a good home.
Buddy will give me many happy days on the hill alone :love7:
Thank you Sid 8) He and I slept together last night in the living room so Treva could get a good nights sleep for work today.
I am an ol softy 8)

Great looking pup ya got there, MeMike.

I remember the first few nights, sleeping beside their cage so that they would feel at home. Wasn't too comfy, but it made all the difference in the world to the dogs.

Have fun with him. As if there was an alternative :love7:

what a great lookin puppy. here in hawaii...you can never find a "boxer pup" at the shelter...people pay lots of dollars here...a friend/ex-coworker has a boxer....loved her personality.

Aloha!

We critter sit our friends boxer when they take trips and they are great dogs, They do like snuggling up with you, but watch out they`ll take the whole bed if you let `em. :D Congrats Mike, may he bring you and your family many smiles.

Good for you mike, he looks like a good dog and still young enough to accept training. Most dogs love training with there masters, it's a great bonding step and more importantly shows the dog it's place in the pack. Have fun.

There life span is short compared to other dog's But my hart went out to him

Mike you are correct that a Boxer's life span is typically shorter than other breeds.

But, in my opinion Boxers are the greatest of all Breeds!!!

Here is a picture of my boxer Zoe when she was a puppy. We had to have her put to sleep on December 5, 2009 due to Lymphoma.

But, the time we had with her was awesome! Boxers have the coolest personalities!

Best of Luck!

zoe.jpg

Great looking pup. I'm glad he landed in a good home. I have 2 boxer mixes I got from rescues and they are great friends.
Enjoy,
Wayne

My first day of running in town and gathering puppy shampoo, Puppy science diet food, a color, a 15' training leash, dual feeding bowls and a couple toy's to chew on. The vet will do his thing 28th :cheers:
I have got to say Buddy sure kept me on my toes and is doing great.
Thank you all for the well wishes and good stories :read2:
Boogy don't want to play with the little fellow 8) I can't blame her

What a full day :clock: bath for Buddy and 4 loads of laundry "yes folded ,Hung and put away" Know Treva is home and I am finally relaxed enough to set and see what's been going on

after a bath 8) and wanting to play with Boogy :love7:

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 013.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 015.jpg

-
Back