Got me a partner "pup"

-
I am on my 2nd Boxer now and will say they are such fun to have. You have done a great thing taking him in.

Look like Boogy is saying,"I get the bed, you keep the floor, Kid." :bootysha:

~Mary
Yes :cheers: She is the boss lady and he wants to play and she will not have anything to do with him yet :clock:

I am on my 2nd Boxer now and will say they are such fun to have. You have done a great thing taking him in.
This is my second one to chryslerfat :happy10: I had one about 12 years ago and she was a fun and easy trainer :happy10:, I will always think he feel out of the sky to me I think, I have been looking for a new pup and I got the call :cheers: that there was one that needed a home KNOW!!
I think I received a gift from above :love7:, some one knew I was looking and would love to have a nother boxer pup.
I must be living right because this was a blessing to my life :love7:

I hear ya Mike... he's already kind of looking like you. LOL

Maybe that's why he is such a handsome little fellow.

that pic, looks familiar/ i love how boxers use there feet to open stuff/ like doors

P1010455.jpg

Great looking pup ya got there Mike. It's looks as though you "boys" are going to be spending a lot of time together,how is at holding wrench?8)

Thats a great looking pup ya got there Mike!! They are very smart dogs.

Congratulations Mike!!! great looking pup and for sure a friend for life.
Thank you camd64 :happy10: That is the plan for us, He is settling right in and putting a big smile on my face :cheers:

I hear ya Mike... he's already kind of looking like you. LOL

Maybe that's why he is such a handsome little fellow.
I kinda agree with you mullin :happy10: Treva drove up last night and his little head popped up and gave a little growl and ran under the coffee table :toothy10:

that pic, looks familiar/ i love how boxers use there feet to open stuff/ like doors
He uses his big feet to touch things all the time :love7: It feel good when he just has to have his foot or face on my feet to go to sleep :love7:

Great looking pup ya got there Mike. It's looks as though you "boys" are going to be spending a lot of time together,how is at holding wrench?8)
I never thought about finely have another male on the hill with me :-k It has been girls for soooo long 8) Know we are even two girls and to boys :cheers:

Hold the phone Mike!! :stop: 8) You slept with the dog and left Treva alone in the bedroom? Son, we have to have a LONG talk. :toothy10:
8) I slept with Treva last night 8)
Thanks for the long talked :happy10: It worked =P~

Good morning you lucky dog! I can feel your joy memike. Mary and I talk about another pup all the time. And it will be a Boxer. All my local SPCA has are Pit Bull Terriors or tiny lap dogs but I will keep looking. I would rather rescue one for the cause. Maybe I will post a want add on craigslist.:read2:

Have a good day with Buddy and keep taking pics of his personailities. Is he camera shy?

Hi Buddy.One day when me and the missessssss get a pet we plan on calling it mopor
That name did hit the table more than once along with Vic, and even thought about RC short for Ramcharger :happy10: but Rowdy was my first name I liked but the Missesssssss did not like it 8)
Then it hit me who he was :cheers: My Bud short for Buddy :love7:

Thank you Rob, I have had nothing but good experiences with them, There life span is short compared to other dog's But my hart went out to him

He sure is Sid, Lab's are hard to get around here with out digging deep in your pockets, Duck hunters everywhere keep them $100 to $800 a pup and this little guy was free to a good home.
Buddy will give me many happy days on the hill alone :love7:
Thank you Sid 8) He and I slept together last night in the living room so Treva could get a good nights sleep for work today.
I am an ol softy 8)

That's great Memike............... Now teach him to fetch a 1/2 wrench!

Thats a great looking pup ya got there Mike!! They are very smart dogs.
Thank you replicaracer43 :happy10:
He likes to chew on things as most of us know, And he has the NO command down and look's into my eye's and moves on, usually under the coffee table then to me for a little lov'in :happy10:

Good morning you lucky dog! I can feel your joy memike. Mary and I talk about another pup all the time. And it will be a Boxer. All my local SPCA has are Pit Bull Terriors or tiny lap dogs but I will keep looking. I would rather rescue one for the cause. Maybe I will post a want add on craigslist.:read2:

Have a good day with Buddy and keep taking pics of his personailities. Is he camera shy?
You are so right Noel :cheers: He sure has been a joy here on the hill :happy10: When he hears the camera beep on he looks at me and I can see him saying "what the hell are you pointing at me :toothy10: and goes back to sleep 8)

Good looking pup Mike. One of Cinda's friend raised Boxers. Have fun,
Frank
I sure will Frank and thank you, He plays fetch with me and knows his name now, We are working on SIT Bud Sit and he seems to do it a couple time and then a treat 8)

That's great Memike............... Now teach him to fetch a 1/2 wrench!
That would be cool to lay a 3/8'' 1/2"' and a 9/16'' on the floor and get that on a video :tongue9:

Well, now we're back on track. :cheers: You have to be careful with the training thing - sometimes the pups get carried away and they try to over train you. :dontknow: :)

I agree, He gives me those puppy eyes when I say No!! But I will stay strong and keep him moving forward 8)
The first night I just wanted to make the transition easier and let him have my sent and know who the boss is :happy10: Buddy is doing REAL well and I am working on three words NO! HERE Bud! and Sit, He like's the attention and some folks don't know it but when you scold your animal it lets them no he or she is loved 8), Ain't that right Sid :cheers:

OK!!! Yall need a picture this morning :happy10:
It's hard to make him sit still but I found out if I wiggle my feet he would stop just long enough to get a picture 8) Then he starts jumping up and down like a crazy kid :love7:

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 018.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 020.jpg

Buddy looks like he,ll fit right in up on The Hill!Nice rescue MeMike!:cheers:

P.S Keep the beer cans high,he,ll be knocking them over.HaHa.

got a second vote on the white toes.....how is he at night?? is he letting you sleep or is he crying???

I agree, He gives me those puppy eyes when I say No!! But I will stay strong and keep him moving forward 8)
The first night I just wanted to make the transition easier and let him have my sent and know who the boss is :happy10: Buddy is doing REAL well and I am working on three words NO! HERE Bud! and Sit, He like's the attention and some folks don't know it but when you scold your animal it lets them no he or she is loved 8), Ain't that right Sid :cheers:

You have it just right Mike. He has your scent, he knows he's the boss, and you'll both get along just fine together. :toothy10: Pups love the attention, and that's why they love the training time. You just have to remember that a pup is like a child - very short attention span ...................................

Uh, what was I takling about?? #-o

I will try this again :-k I thought I already posted :-k
Yep Sid he is doing his best to train me that's for sure 8) But I have been here before:thumbrig: and I will get this right 8)

Joe you are right , he is trouble waiting to happen :toothy7:
And stevedemon340 I am hehe!! :cheers:

I had a big laugh out of this picture from today :toothy10::toothy10:

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 030.jpg

-
Back