Got ripped off today.

-

Frankie

Member #9641
Reaction score
Out at a job site, someone stole a 350 Dewalt cordless hammer drill and about $800.00 in hand tools from the truck.
Only took about 30 seconds to happen, too. Another guy and myself walked around a building so see where someone had broken into a side door of one of my customers' buildings, and when we got back to the truck (less than a minute later), a drill and a and a large tool bag were missing.

The police took the report, since they were already there writing up the break in, but I doubt anything will become of it.

About $1150.00 in tools gone in 30 seconds. That just sucks.

no foot prints to show where these ssoab went!! Dang !!
Time for one of these to set in the back of your truck

Attachments

• Bud on 2012 dog day 002.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 547
Sorry to hear this Frank. I hate thieves:spiderma:

Stealing a working man's tools is the lowest of lows. Heavy pipe to the cranium..................

[ame="http://youtu.be/uA1CBHebCeo"]302 Found[/ame]

Man, that really sucks. I know exactly how you feel. I had my entire tool box wiped out a few years back after I quit wrenching for a living. Had everything in a storage unit since I didn't have a garage and the bastards took it all. I guess some may say it's my fault for not having it locked, but I used them quite a bit on my own stuff still. I have no respect for thieves.

no foot prints to show where these ssoab went!! Dang !!
Time for one of these to set in the back of your truck

I'll see your Boxer, and raise you one of these:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8aLqSRzSP4&feature=related"]Ciobanesc Caucazian,Canisa de Pod Inalt, Barlad - YouTube[/ame]

And the lowlifes will probably get about $50.00 worth of drugs for the tools they ripped off.

Hey Frankie;Sorry for your loss,but it is pretty much commonplace in St Louis.our theft insurance goes through the roof.I know it isn't any consolation but when you bid a job downtown or east St Louis you just understand that you will replace your hand tools at the least four times.These guy's are good-they have all day to watch everything that goes on.Sorry Frank but the Gov pays these guy's so they can wait you out.Cops may catch them but they will be back on the street in four hours.Laws-what laws???

Hey Frankie;Sorry for your loss,but it is pretty much commonplace in St Louis.our theft insurance goes through the roof.I know it isn't any consolation but when you bid a job downtown or east St Louis you just understand that you will replace your hand tools at the least four times.These guy's are good-they have all day to watch everything that goes on.Sorry Frank but the Gov pays these guy's so they can wait you out.Cops may catch them but they will be back on the street in four hours.Laws-what laws???

Well said and so darn true..

Hey Frankie I've got something for ya!

Welcome to Jones County Chamber of Commerce! In today's fast-paced and bustling society, it may seem impossible to find a place that offers both tranquility and excitement within the same area. Jones County, in Middle Georgia, is such a place, offering businesses, families, and retirees an endearing and affordable lifestyle. If safe streets, green space, rambling river, abundant wildlife, excellent schools, and down-home folks are important to you, then Jones County can offer you a place you will be proud to call home.

Hey Frankie I've got something for ya!

Welcome to Jones County Chamber of Commerce! In today's fast-paced and bustling society, it may seem impossible to find a place that offers both tranquility and excitement within the same area. Jones County, in Middle Georgia, is such a place, offering businesses, families, and retirees an endearing and affordable lifestyle. If safe streets, green space, rambling river, abundant wildlife, excellent schools, and down-home folks are important to you, then Jones County can offer you a place you will be proud to call home.

I already live in Jones county. The theft didn't happen here. It happened in Bibb County. That's the county where Macon, Ga. is the county seat, and recently the county and the city of Macon merged. Or, at least got the wheels turning for the merger.

Macon and Bibb County, Ga. are in the top 10 highest crime cities, and 7th in poverty.

-
Back