Got some snow.

-

moparmarks

zippindippintie
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got our first snow last night. A little late this year.

14186.jpeg

We got our first dusting about a month ago...it was about 4 inches but was gone by the next day

Were supposed to get an inch or so tomorrow and that should be the start of the white season for us

Thats down here in the valley mind you. 30 min up the hill our local ski mountain opened yesterday. Think they got 18" last night.

We got our first snow of the season last night in KC. Just enough to cover the grass and make the roads sloppy.

1701002070387.jpeg

Still coming down here, been doing so since before I woke up. Looks like might be melting off the deck of my trailer already, probably 2-1/2" so far everywhere but the concrete/road surfaces, none has accumulated there yet

Were are supposed to get some around day-break in the morning.

Still coming down here, been doing so since before I woke up. Looks like might be melting off the deck of my trailer already, probably 2-1/2" so far everywhere but the concrete/road surfaces, none has accumulated there yet
Lucky you.. :thumbsup: ..

Yeah....turkey is gone and cold weather is around the corner. Got down to 57 degrees here "down the Bayou". Makes for great weather to cruise the Dart around since the AC is not yet functional!

-
Back