Graveyard Carz is on.

-
I watch graveyard for the cars and alyssa and dave and will. mark is not an engine builder-that 1971 340 had 4 eyebrow pistons like 1972-3, 1698-71 should be 2 . and he does not use lube on the headbolts! kindig is another talented clown

Screw cable TV, I'd rather watch Roadkill Garage or Engine Masters on Motor Trend online. No drama, no acting, no BS just a couple guys wrenching and having a good time while being super informative in the process. The best part is you get to see them make mistakes and blow their stuff up, then they figure out what they did wrong so their viewers know how to do it right. Also I cannot stand TV commercials anymore to where they're almost painful, they make me uncomfortable with their subliminal mind-control crap (BUY OUR PRODUCTS) and screw up my train of thought. We haven't had cable TV in our house for years and I haven't missed it once.

Screw cable TV, I'd rather watch Roadkill Garage or Engine Masters on Motor Trend online. No drama, no acting, no BS just a couple guys wrenching and having a good time while being super informative in the process. The best part is you get to see them make mistakes and blow their stuff up, then they figure out what they did wrong so their viewers know how to do it right. Also I cannot stand TV commercials anymore to where they're almost painful, they make me uncomfortable with their subliminal mind-control crap (BUY OUR PRODUCTS) and screw up my train of thought. We haven't had cable TV in our house for years and I haven't missed it once.
Precisely why I record everything I watch or stream it commercial free. No live TV of any kind for me. The recorder lets me zoom past the commercials and stay in the show.

yeah, my biggest pet peeve is that Mark made all this fame and fortune off that show and last I talked to Darren, Derrick, and Josh, none of them had received a single dime for any of their work. Combine that with the fact Mark stripped Darren's challenger of many very hard to find parts without permission(that wasn't just show drama, but truth) and never replaced or paid for them, yet made money off of them. Just strikes me all wrong
Not sure on the truth about the Challenger but as the show is going Mark is doing a restore on it for someone that Darrin sold it to.

I don't have cable either. I watch it on Amazon fire box and DirecTV Now. BTW I think roadkill is on velocity now, a cable channel. :drama:

I've said it before but I record and watch every episode I can. I consider it "Mopar School" and the program is becoming
less irritating all the time. Blondie has had a few trips too many to McDonalds though.
The show that is developing the best in my opinion is Dave Kindig's show. Even my wife looks forward to that one.
Yeah I've been trying to hold my tongue to be nice, but damn. Is she preggers? And trust me I know fat. I may or may not carry a few extra pounds. Haha

I watch graveyard for the cars and alyssa and dave and will. mark is not an engine builder-that 1971 340 had 4 eyebrow pistons like 1972-3, 1698-71 should be 2 . and he does not use lube on the headbolts! kindig is another talented clown
I saw that too. I also like to slide the balancer on before I snug down the timing cover. There are no locating pins to get it right where it needs to be. The more you watch the more things you notice. But it is a fun show and any show that is alll Mopar can't be all bad.

Freiburger and Roadkill Classics is pretty good too! You can't help but not like a guy that builds some crazy stuff just because he can. Oh, wouldn't it be fun.....................and get paid to boot! And the show is sponsored by Dodge.

Just remember no matter how hot she looks, someone, somewhere is sick of her crap!

he can build E and B bodies... not very many A's????
You won't see any A-bodies unless they are a super-rare car, or maybe have a very special story behind them. His restorations just cost too much, and it costs almost as much to restore an A-body as it does a more rare 'cuda or Challenger. But which car is worth so much more when it's all done?

Last edited:
Thats a good reason to start stockpiling a bodies, right? Eventually e and b bodies will run out! :)
I'm gonna get ahead this time and start snatching up k's.

if not already.. I BET you will be able to buy a complete E body from them ..

Never watched it.

Probably never will as he was blowing up E-bodies (dot) org on Facebook about a "stolen" E-body that he just conveniently had updated pics of where the "stolen" car sits (who the **** steals a car and then sends pics to the person it was stolen from?).

And every "if you see it email 'here'" post was to a to a private email.

A couple of members asked why he kept posting his own email and phone number for contact info. A few more called the local constibulary to inquire about a stolen vehicle report. The cops had no clue.

And then he threw a fit when people asked him point blank why he wouldn't report his vehicle stolen and put up his personal information for contact info.

He whined liked as little girl that people questioned him about it and called him out for a publicity stunt.

He can sell that **** someplace else.

I don't have cable either. I watch it on Amazon fire box and DirecTV Now. BTW I think roadkill is on velocity now, a cable channel. :drama:

Yes unfortunately TEN (Motor Trend media parent company) got bought out by Discovery but according to Freiburger they are still going to make their shows their way. Normally I'd think "yeah right..." but I tend to trust him... he's not the type to sugar-coat things

Yes unfortunately TEN (Motor Trend media parent company) got bought out by Discovery but according to Freiburger they are still going to make their shows their way. Normally I'd think "yeah right..." but I tend to trust him... he's not the type to sugar-coat things
I get Discovery in my DISH package. Maybe I will be able to watch the "other" car shows now, I am NOT paying for a higher bigger package!!!!

I've said it before but I record and watch every episode I can. I consider it "Mopar School" and the program is becoming
less irritating all the time. Blondie has had a few trips too many to McDonalds though.
The show that is developing the best in my opinion is Dave Kindig's show. Even my wife looks forward to that one.

Like Kindig a lot. If I could afford it He would be the one to build me a car. The show flows real well also

Velosity is on Dish Network if you have High Definition.
Trying to keep the cable cut. Streaming is working for me right now. Dish Network, Direct TV Dish, U verse are my only other options. To damn expensive. Direct tv now is reasonable.

-
Back