Green Envy

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I was asked by a few members to start a build thread.so here goes. I picked the name Green Envy because of the color and people slowing down while driving by my house. She needs a lot of work and she will get it slowly. I have lots of pictures and they are self explanatory.

100_3691-500.jpg

100_3689-500.jpg

100_3687-500.jpg

100_3686-500.jpg

100_3685-500.jpg

100_3684-500.jpg

100_3683-500.jpg

100_3681-500.jpg

100_3680-500.jpg

100_3677-500.jpg

100_3676-500.jpg

100_3675-500.jpg

100_3674-500.jpg

100_3673-500.jpg

100_3660-500.jpg

100_3658-500.jpg

100_3706-500.jpg

100_3705-500.jpg

100_3704-500.jpg

100_3703-500.jpg

100_3701-500.jpg

100_3700-500.jpg

100_3699-500.jpg

100_3698-500.jpg

100_3697-500.jpg

100_3695-500.jpg

100_3694-500.jpg

100_3692-500.jpg

Wow lots of work for sure so what are your plansssssssssssss for green envy.

I have a 360/727 that came with the car it will go back in. I am going to keep the color because I like it. overall it isn't that bad really tomorrow I will pull the carpet to see what surprises waits.

Thanks kegan a lot better than the Barracuda I had in NC.

Looks like its G8 Deep Sherwood Irid

great builder Cliff. my first B Body was a green 318 74 charger SE with a green interior almost identical to that one , but in really bad shape.

Lots of potential there. Chargers aren't growin on trees. One baby step at a time, Cliffie, you'll get there.

great builder Cliff. my first B Body was a green 318 74 charger SE with a green interior almost identical to that one , but in really bad shape.

Thanks 73 I would like to put a bulge hood,bucket seats, console,ralley dash cluster. But those can wait. I need 2 front fenders, rocker panels, trunk floor, the door frame, 2 doors.

Thats a hellava prize ya got there Cliff,...Prolly just what the doctor ordered to keep ya busy and yer blood flowin at the correct speed,...Congrats again,......now if I could just get the Warlock fairy to drop by my house....

Lots of potential there. Chargers aren't growin on trees. One baby step at a time, Cliffie, you'll get there.

I agree Rob, right now I am cleaning to see how everything is. I figure it will be a very slow process with no limit on time.

Thats a hellava prize ya got there Cliff,...Prolly just what the doctor ordered to keep ya busy and yer blood flowin at the correct speed,...Congrats again,......now if I could just get the Warlock fairy to drop by my house....

Thanks jaimus I hope so I spent some time just taking pictures this morning. I plan to start cleaning tomorrow so I can get it in my garage.

Wish you were back over in NC. I know where there are a few of them sitting in a salvage yard. Looks like a fun project, just take it one step at a time and when you feel over whelmed step back and take a deep breathe, grab a cold drink, and take a few pics.

Wish you were back over in NC. I know where there are a few of them sitting in a salvage yard. Looks like a fun project, just take it one step at a time and when you feel over whelmed step back and take a deep breathe, grab a cold drink, and take a few pics.

Is any parts small enough to ship? I sure use what I listed as needed.I need 2 front fenders, rocker panels, trunk floor, the door frame, 2 doors.

GET - R - DONE..... looks like a year project at the most.....body work now in paint by mid- september, turn key by mid January ....detail and ready to roar by next year this time. first step is get rid of the big dog and knock it down ....that would be field day with an air impact, then hit the sand blaster .......im so far away yet im getting soo excited over this car LOL.

What are your plans for drivetrain........i think a 440 is in order and your choice of a fine 833 of 727.

dang that car looks good ...PM me a list of what you need for her and i will kick the bushes for it over here

BTW ......dont spoil your car .....we need to name it ASAP ....a nice girls name so that she is part of the family not something dumb like green beast or lame stuff guys come up with LOL

GET - R - DONE..... looks like a year project at the most.....body work now in paint by mid- september, turn key by mid January ....detail and ready to roar by next year this time. first step is get rid of the big dog and knock it down ....that would be field day with an air impact, then hit the sand blaster .......im so far away yet im getting soo excited over this car LOL.

What are your plans for drivetrain........i think a 440 is in order and your choice of a fine 833 of 727.

dang that car looks good ...PM me a list of what you need for her and i will kick the bushes for it over here

BTW ......dont spoil your car .....we need to name it ASAP ....a nice girls name so that she is part of the family not something dumb like green beast or lame stuff guys come up with LOL

Rani thanks I posted body parts I need, but it has to be slow I can't afford to go fast. Her name is Green Envy

well green envy can be her stage name ....lol maybe she is a stripper on the weekends LMAO...

yea i know budget gets in the way ....it does for me ....but either i will still keep my eyes open for parts here .....we can figure out logistics later either way we are all on board for this one ...at least i know i am :flower::read:

well green envy can be her stage name ....lol maybe she is a stripper on the weekends LMAO...

yea i know budget gets in the way ....it does for me ....but either i will still keep my eyes open for parts here .....we can figure out logistics later either way we are all on board for this one ...at least i know i am :flower::read:

Thanks Rani if you look close at the pictures you can see it needs a few things for the interior too. Like a Dash Pad. I imagine that bucket seats and a console is high priced so it's not high on my list.

-
Back