Guess what 2morrow is?!

-
i will have another :drinkers: for you.....see that, i must care, i posted 2x...
Uh-oh, that looks like a dangerous popularity trend to start... 8)

Happy, Birdie, Two Ewes!

- Erik

64 Valiant, 170 3-spd
82 Volvo wagon, 5.0 5-spd :)

Happy Birthday there girl. I remember not to long ago i turned 22. Let's see it was on October 23 i believe...

36 years ago. You and Brad can stop by anytime.
Small Block

Hey guys! You have no idea how much y'all have made my day! Last year was pretty much the worst birthday ever and I haven't even left the house yet and it has already been like a 1000 times better! :) Thanks for all y'all that are 'having one' with me on here.. because i'm going to BWW right after class to consume a couple alcoholic beverages.. or 5 lol.. I'm gonna try to get all my studying for 2morrow out of the way 2day in class so I can celebrate 2nite.. Anyways.. I'll get on and holler at y'all later! :)
Thanks again! And Happy Birthday to all of you other December birthdays too!

P.S. Smallblock! I didn't know you were 22! You look soo much younger ;)

Have one for me sister,Wish I could be there with ya to enjoy a cold one for your birthday.
Don't let Small Block fool ya he is still 19 8) at hart :toothy10:

I also turned 22 - three decades ago.
It's a great time in your life, enjoy while you can.

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Wendy!!

Wow 22.... :cheers:

I remember 22....8)

Hey, I am 22! :-?

twice, I think.
:scratch:

No, I am 22
:-k

with 22 years experience,
:-\"

yeah, that's it!!
:thumblef:

Enjoy your day Lady!!:flower:

~Mary

wow post # 1,222!!!

..I love a lady that pilots a RAM !!

happy 22...I think I can remember back that far.

great link..I bookmarked it.

Grassy

Ahh 22... I was 22 once. For about a year. :D

I hope your day is great.

i now follow Jack Benny's rule. I celebrated the 17th anniversary of my 22nd birthday in October :).

22??? Wow, I sure like to see and hear from the "young guns" and I really like your plans for the Dart. Now, go out and enjoy your day, you deserve it!!! Happy Birthday from cosgig and cudagirl!!!

Sorry to send a belated birthday wish to you, but I'm sure the FABO members agree. We do care that it was your birthday. I'm sure you saw that from the response you got. Hope you enjoy the video. Click on the link, turn up the volume on your speakers, and enjoy!!!!
Frank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBO36wkGsc

Happy B Day and glad to hear everything worked out. You didn't drive did you? :)

I'll be twice your age in a month.......I feel old.....:blah5:

She rescheduled because she couldn't stay after school! I could have kissed her I was so happy! lol
Thanks again! :)

+Wendy+

Careful now. There's some twisted freaks on here that would probably pay good money to see that. Ok boys, who's starting the collection? j/k

Wylde1.

-
Back