guy yelled at for driving big gas hog truck (lol)

-
That woman needs a life. I would have Revvved the engine everytime hse opened her mouth.

Ignore my post. haha. When I first saw the thread, it was all wierd. now it's fine. :cheers:

I had the same exact thing happen to me with my GMC Duramax Diesel, it was a lady totally flipping out on me cause I was idling in a parking lot with the A/C on over 100* at 9pm. She actually knocked on my window and yelled at me for 10 minutes straight, I kept revving the engine telling her I can't understand what she was saying, she was going nutzz I was laughing my *** off!

That woman has mental issues. Louis that is classic and I would have been laughing at her too. Actually I would have said "get back in your Preius you troll". LOL

should have told her to shut up and go back to her potato chips..

I drive a little hybrid back and forth to work. When i drive my Powerchoke, they tell me I just wasted all the gas I saved by driving the Insight.

I drive a little hybrid back and forth to work. When i drive my Powerchoke, they tell me I just wasted all the gas I saved by driving the Insight.

I have a Ford Excursion 4X4 Diesel now, it gets 22MPG so it does pretty good. It would tow our boat up the Baker Grade 70MPH @1900RPM about 8000lbs. It has a PPE Programmer in it 10 Stage, I only have it on Stage 5 with no changes to the transmission shift, other than that it is all stock. That big azzz thing gets great mileage and most diesels do, those Tree Huggers are Wack!

I have a Ford Excursion 4X4 Diesel now, it gets 22MPG so it does pretty good. It would tow our boat up the Baker Grade 70MPH @1900RPM. It has a PPE Programmer in it 10 Stage, I only have it on Stage 5 with no changes to the transmission shift, other than that it is all stock. That big azzz thing gets great mileage and most diesels do, those Tree Huggers are Wack!

Mine gets 16 if I'm lucky- usually 14. When I tow the Duster up the hill to the track, I get 9 or 10. The 6.4's with the DPF get terrible mileage. I want to get an Edge or Blackmaxx for it to see how much better it gets. Is the Excursion the 7.3 or 6.0?

I have some of these I stick on my cars, I love passing those lame little Toyota's with my 73 Big block wagon!!!! :snakeman:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqUOKn!E5DC+ThReBOcVYlOiO!~~60_12.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 634
I think it is quite revealing how she goes on about the driver being inconsiderate, but doesn't address him in a polite manner and doesn't seem to ever actually ask the question. Randomly swearing in front of somebody's kids you don't know is classy, too.

Wow, I love people who put the environmental blinders on.... Prius's are so bad for the planet with all the strip mining, shipping, and batteries dieing after 5-7 years..........

If I were the dude I would have simply put my gun in my lap and looked at her.

What a mindless ***** she is!!! Her and her fu@#ing prius need to drive off a damn cliff. Every time I see one of these pin head liberals cruising around their pos hybrid I want to puke!!!!

If I were the dude I would have simply put my gun in my lap and looked at her.

And you probably would have been arrested.

Pretty rude of her to be doing that, kinda impressed that the wife didn't deck her. But I must say, diesel's do pollute more than normal cars and being in CA they are the only cars that don't have to pass smog. Kinda sucks to see the black plumes go up when the person mashes the pedal.

1.) I cant believe her sperm cell was the fastest out of her dads dingle doo the way she looked

2.) Dont cuss infront of the damn kids. how can you rant and rave about that infront of little girl like that.

3.) Hybrids as nice as they are....are terrible for the environment dumb *****. They run on batteries doesnt burn oil OOOOO AHHHHH. But theres your problem right there. The equipment used to mine all of those battery parts are diesel. when they ship them to tokyo or china wherever the hell they go. What do they use? :) oh yeah a nice big boat. And im sure those arent the healthiest things to mother nature. Then they get shipped back. Oh and wait. They cant even decompose? go ahead ma'am. you keep on with your "eco friendly" car.

4.) I woulda kept revving it up as she talked.

Global warming is a bunch of BS anyway. Notice how its change from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". Not to mention it actually got cooler in 2008.

-
Back