Half done projects for sale..

-
Toke.gif
1956 Ford F100
Toke.gif

I went down this massive rabbit hole with my project.. I never did get it running and on the road... It's kind of half done but I was hoping that you could bail me out of all my insanity...

People think their junk is worth way more than it actually is for one.:D
I know a guy here that traded his 16k Harley for a stock 318 71 Dart, so sometimes asking big pays off I guess.
This guy has quite the stash he's selling in CA.
Mopar 62/66
Oooooooooo, was on the brink of signing the docs on a home and moving to Bonsall many years ago (Beautiful Area) well me and the Ol' Lady got in an argument that day and that plan went to Chit!

I wish I had a dollar for every ad I've seen or car I've looked at that had the rear floor, trunk floor, and wheel wells cut out and virtually nothing else done.

I wish I had a dollar for every ad I've seen or car I've looked at that had the rear floor, trunk floor, and wheel wells cut out and virtually nothing else done.
I noticed people are masters of cutting stuff up tearing stuff out and piling up new parts...

A sucker is born every minute. This is sucker bait. The trick is catch them when they have been advertising for 2 years with no bites and grab it for a song. Timing is everything!

I think I am going to head over to that stash in Bonsall, Could use a 66 Satellite for parts....

Title of this thread pretty much describes every older car I sale..... LOL :D

P.S. - but they all run…… I lose interest real quick if I can't drive them....

Dang, I think the price is a little steep but that is one tough lookin ride. I really like that
what ever happened to that "paper route dart" you had with the 440 4-speed???? Couple years ago I wanted to buy that from you..... lol

it was white? Didn't you use it for the paper route for a while?
That was a long time ago, way more than a few years ago. We chatted about that when fabo still had a chat room in like 2012 or 2013. The paper route gig was even farther back when i was a kid in college lol

It is NOW 2019, almost 2020

That was a long time ago, way more than a few years ago. We chatted about that when fabo still had a chat room in like 2012 or 2013. The paper route gig was even farther back when i was a kid in college lol

It is NOW 2019, almost 2020
you suddenly make me feel old...…. lol

-
Back