Happy Birthday CudaChick!!!!

-
It looks like I've recruited my mother to FABOdom too ... got this from her this morning. The postscript cracked me up.
LOVE ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE QUITE A FAN CLUB. I LOVE YOU TOO, CUDACHICK. MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE HAPPY ONES LOVE, YOUR MOM
P.S. HOW CAN YOU BE 29 WHEN IM ONLY 39?

Sounds like my mom.

Happy B-Day Leanna! You're just a bit ahead of me as I'll be turning 43 in January. Sorry so late on this but just got my network pretty much up and running the way I want.

Yikes! Maverick parts. I had one once, lasted about a year till it rusted to pieces. On the upside, it's the same chassis as the Mustang so suspension and brake upgrades were easy.

I'm the last of ten and my mom still says she's turning 19, lol! She was born in 1922.

Thanks Joe! The last of ten kids?? Yikes! Either there was no tv in the house <duckin> or she finally got the one she was waiting for in you. Glad to see you're getting settled in and back in compute mode again. :)

I'm guesing I was not quite expected, lol! That's pretty cool though as I like to walk to into any situation like I was born, a big suprise. :) LOL! Well that and being Irish/German Catholic.

Has it worked? Well, I'm not rich but I'm not poor and my true friends are always by my side. What else could I truly ask for?

Just got the Linux server running with all my music. Whew!! I was a bit worried as the primary hard drive failed and wasn't sure I could FSTAB the old storage drive on a new redhat installation. Is this Greek? Lol!

Enough about me, so what do you think of me? ROTFLMAO!

Heres cool Bday pic for ya!

birthday.jpg

Me too, late but Happy Birthday to a nice lady and glad to hear it was a great one!

DOH! 20 lashes for DRENO for missing this one.Happy belated Bday Cudachicky!I'm sure you had a great day.I will be sure not to miss the next one.29 eh?8)

<--------:bootysha:

Happy belated Birthday.

I would post a hot guy pic for you but I don't want the "gay police" coming after me. LOL.

Here, my Wife likes the way "Ralphie" turned out.

ralphie.jpg

HOW DID I MISS THIS happy belated birthday leanna

Joren, I have no idea how this old thread got a bump start again (it's from September of 2008!) but I can sure pretend it's my birthday.

Thanks for the late -- or extremely early -- wishes ... even if it's just a tease, it's great to be remembered. :love7:

Joren, I have no idea how this old thread got a bump start again (it's from September of 2008!) but I can sure pretend it's my birthday.

Thanks for the late -- or extremely early -- wishes ... even if it's just a tease, it's great to be remembered. :love7:
i know, it's friggin hilarious.=P~

Well Sugar :banghead: I mist your bithday:eek:fftheai: memike a bad boy :axe:
Happy belated bithday sista :hello2::hello2:

-
Back