Happy Birthday, Kargyrl93!

-
Happy birthday. Hope you have a goodun.

Yes, Happy Birthdays are definetly in order, especially on your 21st! Enjoy every minute of it, and take a page from The Burger King and "Have it Your Way!!!" Geof

Thanks, y'all!
Geof, I won't be partying it up for this birthday. Lol... No alcohol for this newly 21 year-old. Have a baby boy to be born in about a month (hoping for sooner) and drinking is a no-no even afterwards.

Thanks for the birthday wishes though!

:cheers: Happy Birthday Karli :cheers:

All the best to you and the little one!!!.......Oh, and the ole man too!:D

Thanks, y'all!
Geof, I won't be partying it up for this birthday. Lol... No alcohol for this newly 21 year-old. Have a baby boy to be born in about a month (hoping for sooner) and drinking is a no-no even afterwards.

We all wait with anticipation with you. I see you guys are registered with BABIES ARE US. :smilebox:

Just an FYI in case other members are interested. :D

We all wait with anticipation with you. I see you guys are registered with BABIES ARE US. :smilebox:

Just an FYI in case other members are interested. :D

We are?? I didn't make one, and Robert didn't either... Are you sure? My baby shower is today but my grandmother and mom are hosting it (that's a scary thought)

Does that mean they act like babies??? LOL! :D

If so, I could recommend a few others to register... LOL!

Me???? A BABY???? Nawwwww, I'm just a youngin' that's all. Some of you might consider me a baby based on my age, lol. I could definitely name a few, too!! Hehe

Thanks, y'all!

Well Karyli, I didn't intend to allude that you should party it up, as a matter of fact I am a non drinker myself! I only wanted you to enjoy your special day any way you like! I would never condone drinking, especially when carrying a young cherub!! Hope you had the best day ever, and congrats on your impending arrival, I am hoping for a healthy and happy baby!!! That would indeed be the best present ever!!! Geof

Hey Karli, Happy birthday, L'il Sis!

Sorry I'm so late, was away for a few days.

The Spitfire turns 21.:cheers:

Well Karyli, I didn't intend to allude that you should party it up, as a matter of fact I am a non drinker myself! I only wanted you to enjoy your special day any way you like! I would never condone drinking, especially when carrying a young cherub!! Hope you had the best day ever, and congrats on your impending arrival, I am hoping for a healthy and happy baby!!! That would indeed be the best present ever!!! Geof

Thanks, Geof! No harm done here! Lol, People just like to poke fun at me knowing I can legally buy alcohol now, but I can't drink it if I wanted to. I'm not big into drinking, either. My 20 year fake father was an abusive drunk. For that reason I don't agree with getting plastered to that point of no return. I'll drink a wine cooler here and there, but definitely do NOT make a habit out of it. Now, I really don't drink. Sure, I'll buy the occasional 6 pack of Smirnoff but it will be on my down time where child care isn't needed. Rather it be, I'm not feeding, or Robert's taking care of him while I sip a cold one... But even then, it'd be 1 and 1 only for the night.

Yes, this baby is indeed the best gift Robert and I could ever wish for! Thank you for your wishes; they're very much appreciated!! :cheers:

Thanks again, y'all

Hey Karli, Happy birthday, L'il Sis!

Sorry I'm so late, was away for a few days.

The Spitfire turns 21.:cheers:

Thanks, Big Brudder! :)

Another year to add to the collection, lol.

Don't be sorry, I honestly wouldn't expect any members on here to remember my birthday from memory.... well, all but one, and he better remember it anyway!! ;)

-
Back