Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok so it's 10 days late but oh well....

A little backstory... My wife loves her apple electronics, this last year for her birthday (December 30) and Christmas gift she bought herself the latest iPhone. By the time she sells her old one she'll have about $500-600 in it. So I told her "tell ya what, how bout I be able buy myself a gift for the same price?" She agreed! So here's a sneak peak!!

View attachment image.jpg

Just walked out of Dunhams with it. Their price was $739.99 but they price match and Whittaker Gun's in Owensboro had these listed at $583.99!! Now yes, I woukdne rather bought it at Whittaker's but they sell out quick and they've been trying to get more but haven't had any in this year yet so I decided to jump on it while I had the chance!!

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa buddy!!!! :D :D

You're not excited or anything, are ya??? lol

I have read the reviews for this piece and they are outstanding. All of them say that this is right up there with a 1500 dollar AR in regards to performance and durability.

I can't wait to get mine to the range.

Ha! Sweet!!! Great minds I guess!!:) :) and yea, I'm excited!! I've been shopping for one since the week after Christmas!

Any suggestions on where to get good prices on ammo?

Your best bet is to shop around online for deals. Buy a 1000 rounds at a time. I can get 1000 for 389.00 whereas yesterday I looked at 100 rounds at the LGS for 90 bucks!

For range practice, you can use .223 which might be less expensive, but will also be less accurate as the gun is chambered in the NATO 5.56

Best all around, reload your own.

Oh, and save your brass when you chunk em out, if that thing works properly and you aren't moving around, it should put the casings in a nice little pile for ya. If you decide to reload you can use them, at the very least you can sell them to someone who does and have a little toward more.

Happy Birthday and congratulations on the purchase! I bought an M&P 15 last year and enjoyed it so much I picked up an M&P 15-22 for Christmas! Cheaper ammo and runs like a champ!

C'mon Caleb. Post a pic of it with the mag in it.

I haven't even undone anything on mine yet.

Got some ammo today and shot a few rounds. Next on the "to buy" list? Some good ear muffs!!! This thing is LOUD!!!

Got some ammo today and shot a few rounds. Next on the "to buy" list? Some good ear muffs!!! This thing is LOUD!!!

YES!!!

Don't shoot without them!

I use the soft foam earplugs with muffs over the ears too.

-
Back