Happy Birthday to my Cudagirl Nella!!

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, cosgig here. Just wanted to chime in and ipublically wish Nella a BIG Happy Birthday!! She's 15 today, and for her birthday she wants to go to the Sportway Go Kart track!! Mopar kids... go figure!!!

So, anyway, for her birthday, the Birthday Gods must have been smiling down upon us because we have a couple pics of the greatest gift EVER!!!...her new lift installed!!

Enjoy the day all, thats what we're gonna be doing!!! Cosgig and Cudagirl!!

Attachments

• 100_4958.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 273
  • 100_4955.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 222
  • 100_4952.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 100_4951.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 100_4949.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 100_4948.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 228
Happy Birthday Nella!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You look so happy in your new van, hope you have an awesome Birthday :glasses7:

Happy Birthday Nella!
Have fun at the go kart track.

Darryl

Happy birthday Nella! What a gal you are!

Happy birthday Nella. Gosh, you are so full of life, what a joy to be around. What a pretty young lady, too.

Happy Birthday Nella. How in the heck did Memike miss this one.He must have tried to stay up to the stroke of midnight to post and fell asleep and is still sleeping,or maybe hes working on a suprise. Congrats on your new lift. Looks great.

Happy Birthday Nella!!!!

no way ...your birthday is the day after mine ....i think that makes us sisters somehow :laughing::laughing::laughing:

your my sister from another mister :laughing::razz::laughing::razz::laughing:

Really though i hope you have a totally awesome day ....the good thing about a weekend birthday is an extended party :razz:

i hope its a ice cream and fun filled day for you like it is over here. :D

Attachments

• birthday-cake-ice-cream-2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 181
Happy Birthday Nella !!! :cheers:

Hope it's been a great day :thumleft:.

Also hope you took it a little easy on Dad today? You know he's not a young as he used to be.....LOL. :D

P.S. I'm gonna save this pic. That beautiful smile will brighten my day whenever i look at it.........
View attachment 100_4951.jpg

Birthday wishes from Haelee and I to you CudaGirl(Nella).Looks like you,ll be doing some adventuring in your new wheels.Hope dad gets you out for a drive in SunFish with the top down.:D

Happy Birthday Nella! Hope the go-karts were a blast!! Im soo happy that you got the new lift installed!

-
Back