Happy Canada Day!!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
To all my Canadian friends I say- HAPPY CANADA DAY! Have fun on this special day .

You Canadians are fabulous! Thanks for being the great friend of the USA that you are!

Also, thanks go to the University of Alberta for their work on bringing the cure for cancer to the world (http://puredca.com/dca-information/). I only wish they received the support needed so that they could convince the rest of the world that we already have a cheap safe cure for all cancers.

Yes Happy Canada Day to all! I'll be building on my deck again today, and it's gonna be a hot one!

Happy Canadian day to all our Canada members here from me and my family
here in Arkansas :cheers: Have a great day your way eh :cheers:

Thanks!
It's going to be nearly 100 degrees here and calm.
That ought to melt the snow a little......

Happy Canada Day my Northern friends.
flag-canada-10.gif

We're going to go down into town and watch the parade, then later there is fireworks. There is entertainment all day at the park too.

Happy Canada Day everyone! Just got back from a community breakfast and its HOT!! 10am and it was 85* Gonna stay inside and watch the Jays game. Fireworks tonight too.

Happy Canada day! It's a beautiful day here in cottage country. Cheeseburgers are all ready to go on the barbecue! Anf the beer is ice cold!!!

I have been there a lot of times from Vancouver to Toronto beautiful country.y wife is in white rock bc now helping y'all celebrate. Have a great Canada Day.

Have a Great Canada Day everyone, it seems to be a hot one everywhere and here as well. Thanks from our American family, hope you have a great 4th coming up!

Happy Canada day all, Over cast here but a great day to spend in the garage working on the 66 drinking cold ones!!!!
:drinkers:

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Just came back from the Manitoba Mopar car show in Kildonan park with my two boys. Lots of cool cars out on a screaming hot day.
Oh Can.........I get a cold one.

Fireworks Tonight!

I hope all my fellow Canadian members enjoy the holiday!

We are going to the park tonight to watch the fireworks display. Its supposed to be a heck of a show.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA! :cheers:

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians.
Just a fricking lovely hot day - way to go sunshine
for July 1 / Canada Day. After all the rain and flooding
this is a great way to bounce back, celebrate and raise
some spirits. YAHHH WWWHHHOOOOOOO.

Happy Canada Day!!!

I spent the day sorting out my new engine.The rain even stopped and the sun came out for a change. I was able to get the lawn mowed and sat and had a couple of cold ones with the wife.

Jack

Happy Canada day guys from a Dual Citizen. Dad was American, mom Canadian and part American Indian. Have lived in both countries and it's nice in both places.:toothy7:

-
Back