Happy Thanksgiving

-

greg

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends in the USA. I'll be at my in-laws for dinner tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our U.S. members. May the day be a great one with your family. And those that won't be spending it with family at home, you have family here.

Jack

Happy Thanksgiving to all the folks here, and a shout out to the members and non members that are serving to keep us safe and will not be home today with there families.. Bless you all this morning. :coffee2:

Happy Thanksgiving FABO!

Now I want all of you to step away from the keyboard, walk out to the kitchen and kiss your woman who's knocking herself out to make the holiday as filling as it could be. It's probably going to be all her fault when you pass out on the couch this afternoon with unzipped pants in front of a football game. :-D

Time to go rattle some pots and pans of my own. Love you guys!!!

And to all of ya. Not much shakin' here this year. That's OK, a lazy day, baked ham, wx is just good enough that if it's not rainin' I might go for an "afternoon run." Probably not much in the way of cops or traffic

I hope all a very nice Thanksgiving... I am thankful for being alive and being free to do as I feel. Loving nature, loving family, friends and life here on earth.

Happy t/g to all my MOPAR brothers & sisters:eek:ccasion:And a special THANKS to everyone in our armed forces wherever you may be:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Attachments

• images[2].jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 58
Happy Thanksgiving FABO!

Now I want all of you to step away from the keyboard, walk out to the kitchen and kiss your woman who's knocking herself out to make the holiday as filling as it could be. It's probably going to be all her fault when you pass out on the couch this afternoon with unzipped pants in front of a football game. :-D

Time to go rattle some pots and pans of my own. Love you guys!!!

I wish. This is one I will always remember.

thanksgiving starts with beer....and turkey....and spices....and a smoker......started last night...finished building the smoker...meanwhile back at the ranch...had oak on the bonfire for when the smoker was done....loaded her up with the already fired oak, then the prepped turkey, three beers for the turkey,some cajun,soul food, onion, and garlic for spices. cover with tin foil and poke some holes to take in the smoke, then youll need a few more beers while ya keep the fire goin....then a few more beers and baste the turkey each time....then drink more beer....then baste the turkey and stoke the fire.......all I can say is Hooray Beer!!! so when ya think the turkey will be done????

Curtis, hopefully that time comes that he'll be done before you pass out with your head in the smoker. :-D

Happy Thanksgiving!

thanksgiving starts with beer....and turkey....and spices....and a smoker......started last night...finished building the smoker...meanwhile back at the ranch...had oak on the bonfire for when the smoker was done....loaded her up with the already fired oak, then the prepped turkey, three beers for the turkey,some cajun,soul food, onion, and garlic for spices. cover with tin foil and poke some holes to take in the smoke, then youll need a few more beers while ya keep the fire goin....then a few more beers and baste the turkey each time....then drink more beer....then baste the turkey and stoke the fire.......all I can say is Hooray Beer!!! so when ya think the turkey will be done????

It will be done when you get back from the beer run because you drank it all while it was cooking.

-
Back