Have 340 swinger and 71 scamp... Do i cut up scamp 4 dart? Or build 340 scamp clone?

-
iirc, there were less 71 Scamps build than 70 340 swinger. I say they are your cars, so do what you want. The Dart had good colors, but there is something about a wicked bad Scamp too.

By the way, I would like the spot light if possible.

50.00 shipped for it to ut. p-m me for paypal info. i was told it is one from the 60's. have not tried to see if it lights up.

look, i am already parting it out. lol

build the 340 swinger, and sell the scamp to someone who needs and will appreciate the car.

I'll second that. I also agree with Gryzynx. Once you get to cutting that Scamp apart, you're going to wish you had new sheetmetal. I've been down that road. Plus, how many Scamps do you see at car shows compared to Darts? Would it be possible to sell the Scamp to buy some sheetmetal for the Dart?

yes, all the scamp needs is a fuel tank. i put a gallon of gas off of the fuel pump, and have been driving up and down the highway for the last hour! she purrs like a kitten. trans shifts very smoothly

That's a hell of a deal man! I would personally drop any motor you want in it like I'm doing to my scamp and just have fun it would be a fairly budget build by the sounds of it. Who cares if its originally a six car, or do up the six Clifford Auto has some killer stuff, they can ,make 11 or 10 seconds with good tuning and money, turbo etc. Good luck Deciding :)

But if you do hack it up let me know what you don't want. I could use some interior stuff off it etc.

-
Back