Have a good day folk's

-
Just got off work and am getting ready to drop the engine in. I can't wait till this thing is done.

I agree too in regards to DD. Have fun tonight Mike!

Hope you´ll have a great time , Mike
Hey Ram, will you have a vid of the first fire up later?
Good luck, and be careful.

Can anyone tell me what wheel size to run on the front of my 70 duster.I have a set of 8 inch with 4.5/8 back space and they rub the A fframe.I tried a 15x7 with a 41/4 Bs and the are very close.I want to try a 15x7 with a 4 inch BS,I think these will work but sumitt says to use a 15x7 with a 3.50 back space.HELP ME PLEASE.Thanks,Eddie if my email doesnt show up here it is. [email protected]

Have a great time brother Mike and X2 on DD. Going to the brothers house tonight to play some Wii.8)
We had a great time, my batteries ran low in my camera and I am waiting for them to charge so I can post a few pictures this morning :happy10: Creed was telling me that he and a band member stayed up till 2am playing the bowling game =P~ I need to get me one 8)
Just got off work and am getting ready to drop the engine in. I can't wait till this thing is done.

I agree too in regards to DD. Have fun tonight Mike!
I hope all went well setting your built 4.? in last night Joe :cheers: I had a great time =P~

Mike have a great time and i got the cd thanks i also hope to see dd on here ya'll take care...superdart340
I hope you enjoy there music superdart340 8) everyone did last night :cheers:

Thank you swedefish, yes!! How did it go Joe 8)

Can anyone tell me what wheel size to run on the front of my 70 duster.I have a set of 8 inch with 4.5/8 back space and they rub the A fframe.I tried a 15x7 with a 41/4 Bs and the are very close.I want to try a 15x7 with a 4 inch BS,I think these will work but sumitt says to use a 15x7 with a 3.50 back space.HELP ME PLEASE.Thanks,Eddie if my email doesnt show up here it is. [email protected]
I would if I could, but I don't know for sure.
Try this in one of very many help threads and a tec will jump in and help :happy10:

:cheers: When we arrived Creed had us all fixed up with back stage passes :cheers:
Then a ZWR member pointed out where the cooler was =P~=P~:drinkers:
my camera almost down loaded all my picture's :angry7: but then it shut down and I am charging my batteries now

Thank you Zach Williams and the Reformation :happy10: Yall had them all on there feet and a maush pit got started for yall :toothy10: I have never seen one before :-D

A proud mom and our son Creed "Drummer" :cheers:

TODAY IS 642010 011.jpg

hope you have a great day Mike

Me, I stuck at work until 7 tonight, so have a drink for me.

I sure will when the time comes avarageerod :happy10:
Here is a picture I will share with you :-D This guy was walking around everywhere so ya know I had to get us a picture of Captain Sparrow :cheers:

TODAY IS 642010 013.jpg

I was too dang beat to get it in last night so I took care of all the little stuff that needed to be done. If I get it running today you can be sure I'll post a vid. :)

I sure will when the time comes avarageerod :happy10:
Here is a picture I will share with you :-D This guy was walking around everywhere so ya know I had to get us a picture of Captain Sparrow :cheers:

Looks you had fun last night! More fun than I did, that's for sure, lol. I need to get out more but everything's a dang emergency. :-D Ah, such is life. :clock: I wonder Captain Jack has such worries?

Looks you had fun last night! More fun than I did, that's for sure, lol. I need to get out more but everything's a dang emergency. :-D Ah, such is life. :clock: I wonder Captain Jack has such worries?[/QUOTE] He even staggered around and played the part and would not talk :-D Just start to say something and aced the part, No worries I am sure :-D

with that many beads, I'd go to Mardi Gras and have no worries
=P~=P~ Don't you know it =P~

My batteries are charged so here goes some picture I promised :-D
I had to squeeze through the crowd to get this shot of all the members in the band in one picture :cheers:

TODAY IS 642010 009.jpg

TODAY IS 642010 026.jpg

Pretty looking cousins, he´s got to be proud of them. As I´m sure of, they are proud of Creed.

Awesome!! God bless y'all Mike. Hope it was a great day with no chevies to break your camera,lol.

This was the Bud tent, I went there one time and the girls had water cannons watering the crowd and there self down =P~ I thought the price was reasonable for a VERY cold beer for 3 dollars :cheers:
I took these pictures when ZWR was on stage :-D

TODAY IS 642010 013.jpg

TODAY IS 642010 014.jpg

Pretty looking cousins, he´s got to be proud of them. As I´m sure of, they are proud of Creed.
They sure are :happy10: and they made the trip so Creed fixed them up with free T-Shirts signed by every band member and got to meet them, he sent one to one of the sisters that could not make the trip :happy10:

Awesome!! God bless y'all Mike. Hope it was a great day with no chevies to break your camera,lol.
lmao :toothy10: Not a chevy in site :cheers: I did make a new friend
she is a pure bred walker and loved my attention :happy10:
Yes he was the transportation for a fellow there :happy10:

TODAY IS 642010 006.jpg

TODAY IS 642010 007.jpg

I found me something to rest my camera on and zoom in for these pictures of Creed doing his thing

TODAY IS 642010 017.jpg

TODAY IS 642010 018.jpg

Made a search at you tube, found some vids and they sounds great!!8)

I don't know how these pictures got on my camera :toothy10:
They had a Big bus there that had to be over 50' long :-D
No, I did not go in 8)

TODAY IS 642010 008.jpg

TODAY IS 642010 011.jpg

I have a video and will see if it is worthy of loading, Here is the start of our day I took this picture from Treva's car and you can see the bridge we had to walk over to get there
Then the picture of the stage from where we was leaving
Thank you for a great time Zach Williams and the Reformation aka ZWR
and they send out there thanks for your support here at FABO :cheers:

TODAY IS 642010 001.jpg

TODAY IS 642010 029.jpg

Made a search at you tube, found some vids and they sounds great!!8)
Some of them will be from back over a year ago when they had a drummer that did not work out and creed took his place
:happy10:, Thank you swedefish :cheers:, I am so proud that Creed has some great folks around him and doing what some folks only dream about.
You can find a couple of them in Europe 8) They will be leaving for Japan to play for the USAF June 30 for the 4th of July and hit three bases while they are there :happy10::happy10::happy10:
Thank you my Sweden friend :cheers:

Wow! There sure are some pretty women in Arkansas! I'll have to drop by and visit sometime. :)

Nothing better than women, beer and good music.

Some of them will be from back over a year ago when they had a drummer that did not work out and creed took his place
:happy10:, Thank you swedefish :cheers:, I am so proud that Creed has some great folks around him and doing what some folks only dream about.
You can find a couple of them in Europe 8) They will be leaving for Japan to play for the USAF June 30 for the 4th of July and hit three bases while they are there :happy10::happy10::happy10:
Thank you my Sweden friend :cheers:
8) :cheers:
Guess they don´t have any plans to come to Sweden,:viking:

-
Back