HDK Tubular Coil Over for Stock Steering

-
Kind of a dumb question(looks like the answer is yes from the pics): Does this system have the same geometry as the stock suspension?

I would like to put coil overs on my KOS Demon as the torsion bars are always in the way of the headers. The pics you guys have put up don't show on my work puter. Any way of sending them some other way?

My concern is the snout bar is close to but probably not welded to the shock tower, on the underside of the fender. Looks stock on top except behind the shock tower where the inner fender is removed for headers.

Kind of a dumb question(looks like the answer is yes from the pics): Does this system have the same geometry as the stock suspension?

yes, the factory steering and control arm pivot points (geometry) remain intact.

Any updates im going to be ready soon on the valiant im mocking the motor and trans up now
Aaron

I was not satisfied with the proto-type strut to LCA attachment. Mark (the welder) has a better solution he is fabricating.

I do not see any clearance issues with the HDK coil-only package compared to your factory set-up...... the torsion bars are just gone.

This just in: Updated lower coilover mounting on LCA.

New%20Mount_zpsog7hadvu.jpg

Now there is a hot rodder.:burnout:

If you need any of the components..... let me know. The specialty pieces like the HD ball joint adapter and the pivot shafts are built in quantity to be more economical

No problem, looks like you make a great product and have no issues showing the quality of it in detail.
No use trying to reinvent the wheel, if I ever go to coil over , I'll give you a call.

No problem, looks like you make a great product and have no issues showing the quality of it in detail.
No use trying to reinvent the wheel, if I ever go to coil over , I'll give you a call.

thanks...another benefit of show and tell is receiving great suggestions for improvements from the hot rodders that will use them.

other points of view are always welcome. My favorite comment begins with...." I would like to see....."

This looks like one bad A product! I am looking forward to installing it on my 70 duster. Any recommendations on tubular upper control arms?

Please keep us updated on availability and price.

Thanks!!

Almost any aftermarket tubular UCA that clears a coil over will / should work....including the HDKs.

What intrigued me during the development is that it can utilize most aftermarket upgrades (upper tubular arms, big brakes for factory spindles already purchased).

So when does Denny get a website so we can just order stuff online?

Thanks for developing things that help us with SOME OF OUR PROBLEMZ !

thanks...another benefit of show and tell is receiving great suggestions for improvements from the hot rodders that will use them.

other points of view are always welcome. My favorite comment begins with...." I would like to see....."

I would like to see............... this suspension package on my Dart.

I will put pricing together this weekend....as soon as I get a chance.

sorry for the delay....been running a lot (personal) and trying keeping all the balls in the air.

-
Back