Health Warning!

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
Health Warning! Do NOT shampoo in the shower

DO NOT wash your hair in the shower!!

It’s so good to finally get a health warning that is useful!!!
IT INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU SHOWER WITH IT. WARNING TO US ALL!!! Shampoo Warning!

I don’t know WHY I didn’t figure this out sooner! I use shampoo in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label this warning; “FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME.”

No wonder I have been gaining weight!

Well! I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn Dishwashing Soap. It’s label reads, “DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE.”
Problem solved! If I don’t answer the phone, I’ll be in the shower!

Hope you got a giggle out of that!

....Most anyone of us that work in a garage, prolly could stand to use Dawn dish soap anyway,. cuts grease right? LMAO

Wives may not approve tho!

As long as you don't whither away into nothing....

I shower with LAVA soap. Find it in the auto section at walmart. After delivering freight all day and working the dock, you got to get the crud off. Works good. Bar o' soap with pumice.

I shower with LAVA soap. Find it in the auto section at walmart. After delivering freight all day and working the dock, you got to get the crud off. Works good. Bar o' soap with pumice.

Damn son you could send this in to Lava and do a commercial for them LMAO! That was good!

-
Back