Hellcat Challenger Pics - Up Close and Under Car

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I started a thread a couple of weeks ago but can't find it now - maybe it escaped during the recent server crash.
Anyway, a fellow Inland Mopars Car Club buddy had the opportunity to have a Hellcat Challenger available to put up on one of the lifts at his shop for an up-close look so he invited some of us to take a look. We could do anything but drive it!
So, at long last, here's the pics...

View attachment PB014533.jpg

View attachment PB014530.jpg

View attachment PB014532.jpg

View attachment PB014524.jpg

View attachment PB014498.jpg

View attachment PB014499.jpg

View attachment PB014494.jpg

View attachment PB014500.jpg

View attachment PB014493.jpg

View attachment PB014527.jpg

Some more...

Notice the two radiator caps? The large tank by the driver-side fender is the radiator overflow tank. The small tank in the back corner of the engine bay on the passenger-side is for the supercharger intercooler.

View attachment PB014496.jpg

View attachment PB014497.jpg

View attachment PB014501.jpg

View attachment PB014528.jpg

View attachment PB014529.jpg

View attachment PB014502.jpg

View attachment PB014503.jpg

View attachment PB014504.jpg

View attachment PB014505.jpg

View attachment PB014506.jpg

50 years from now when Ulf Anderson is trying to do a reference quality restoration on a first year Hellcat, he'll really appreciate these pictures.

Thanks for sharing. A bad *** car for sure. About as close as I'll get to one.

Ken,

Thanks for the pics. I know that the Mopar Club of SD had some folks on hand, as it made their newsletter. Wish I would have known about it. I did get to see the two they had at the Fall Fling, though. Is that at Viau Motorsports?

Shane

Thanks for the pics. Looks like some pretty beefy hardware under there.

Did you happen to notice how many miles that car had on it? It looks like the tires are worn pretty good. Lots of brake dust on the wheels, too.
Dallas

Not bad for an Italian car.

Thank you! Great pics Ken.....

While I appreciate it, I just have a hard time relating to a car like this. At this point, I think I'd be just as happy with a late 300hp V6 car vs one of these. And, my miniscule bank account would thank me.:)

They really did a good job making that car the total package. Only thing,besides the ridiculous weight, is the small tires. If there was ever a car that was begging for 315's at all 4 corners it is this one.

they really did a good job making that car the total package. Only thing,besides the ridiculous weight, is the small tires. If there was ever a car that was begging for 315's at all 4 corners it is this one.

wheels suck !!!!!!

-
Back