Hello from Vancouver

-

71duster pat

Reaction score
I am pat, I live in a suburb of Vancouver Canada. , I have recently bought a 71 duster. It looks like a 340 but is a 318. 727,8 3/4 sure grip, buckets console. . Has sassy grass green paint, go wing, hood scoops, stripes with 340 call outs. I've found for a bodies only to be a great resource.

Good to see another new FABO member. Sounds like you have a cool looking car and I really like the colour.
Post some pictures if you get a chance- we love pictures.

Welcome aboard yes this is a wonderful site for parts and information. I have some friends fixing to move from Mississippi to White Rock. I have been there and your area is beautiful.

welcome, you should post some pics of your car.

Cheers.

Hi. Thank you sll for s warm welcome! I will post pics as soon as I figure out how. ? 75 dartSE -i live in Coquitlam. It's great to meet everyone from all over the U.S. and Canada. 73 hcode- your friends will like the weather in Whiterock.

Hi from White Rock, great to have another Mopar guy in BC ! Let's see the car/pics !

Hi. Thank you sll for s warm welcome! I will post pics as soon as I figure out how. ? 75 dartSE -i live in Coquitlam. It's great to meet everyone from all over the U.S. and Canada. 73 hcode- your friends will like the weather in Whiterock.

I work in Coquitlam! Welcome to the site Pat. Check out the Canadian forum...I have posted a meet thread if you are interested. We have a few other A-body guys that want to meet up and/or cruise.

Hope to see you this summer!

-
Back