Hello

-

Kathy Ice

Reaction score
I'm new to the site. I won't be going to pic of wives. I own a 1966valiant. My husband will also be using the site to get info for my car. Hope he maybe can help some too.

Welcome to the sight. There's lots of help around here. Just ask.

Welcome to FABO Kathy!!!! I have a 66 Valiant, glad to see another :glasses7:

I like your car. Mine is automatic and I bought it 2years ago. I had power steering, radio and air installed. The guy I bought it from said it was a 3 owner car and pretty much all original. It is super nice.

Welcome from Texas, you and your husband will find a wealth of information on this site. Don't be afraid to ask, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask.

Welcome aboard Kathy! I don't really understand your opening post about not going to the wives' pictures but there are a lot of other things around here to check out ... like the Hot Mopar Dudes thread .............. :-D Oh yeah, there's some great cars, builds and projects too! Make yourself at home and don't mind the madness.

It was just the thing about wives pics. Because I like cars almost everyone thinks I'm male (also usually I go 1955wagon). Anyway it was just a funny.

Welcome,see you on the site. Has a lot of family feel ,here.

-
Back