Help, Color choice.

-
I would go with the middle green! Looks almost as Sublime green :)

Or why not yellow with black stripes and hood blackout, which by the way i intend to do on my Duster ;)

I have always been partial to a medium (B5 or like Brett's) or Dark (like the Really dark blue on Early Durangos (Patriot blue??) or even black (Tom Hunsacker's Hemi Cuda comes to mind).

There was a white Cuda on the speed channel show "American Muscle Car". The car looked great with gray accents along the lower body. I think that "virginal" white is the way to go, with black stripes and hood scoop.

adam,
you know what color i like!!!!
if it were me,id pick a MOPAR color!!!....but silver would look good too??
you painting the hood and scoop too??

Mike, It will probably be a Mopar color but not a high impact color. I may black out the hood.

mikesduster said:
adam,
you know what color i like!!!!
if it were me,id pick a MOPAR color!!!....but silver would look good too??
you painting the hood and scoop too??

ohhhh, silver with white ghost flames! :drool:

Khyron said:
ohhhh, silver with white ghost flames! :drool:

WOW! I can picture it and I think THIS IS THE BEST suggestion yet!
:wav:
Go for it Adam!

Silver is very cool. I was laso Thinking Tangerine peral Coat (2003 PT cruiser color) or prowler orange.

I've been pondering what color to paint my 68 fastback as well. It was originally burgundy metallic with a white bucket seat interior.

Because this is a going to be a barely street legal low budget tuner tuning machine, I'm toying with the idea of flat black with flat black reflective rocker panel stripes and all the brightwork polished and shiny and a set of steel wheels/poverty caps. I wouldn't have to invest a king's ransom in bodywork, it'd be easy to maintain, and the stripes would look cool at night in the lights.

heres the Tangerine Pearl coat.

TangerinePearlcoat.sized.jpg

Hutchfish said:
I've been pondering what color to paint my 68 fastback as well. It was originally burgundy metallic with a white bucket seat interior.

Because this is a going to be a barely street legal low budget tuner tuning machine, I'm toying with the idea of flat black with flat black reflective rocker panel stripes and all the brightwork polished and shiny and a set of steel wheels/poverty caps. I wouldn't have to invest a king's ransom in bodywork, it'd be easy to maintain, and the stripes would look cool at night in the lights.

yeah reflective stripes are realy cool my stripes are just that they are always blue until the light strikes them just the right way at night when cruising then they "glow white"

-
Back