Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstock RR

SuperStockRacer
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This 79 Volare was for sale a while back and I'm trying to locate the car/owner or any kind of contact info. Thanks!

79 Red Duster 2.jpg

Hey 440, I'll try and help but you need to give us a little more to work with. I see you have a picture. Was it advertised here on FABO? Do you have any idea as to what city or state it is in? Where did you see it advertised?
Small Block

Hey 440, I'll try and help but you need to give us a little more to work with. I see you have a picture. Was it advertised here on FABO? Do you have any idea as to what city or state it is in? Where did you see it advertised?
Small Block

SB I cant remember where I found the link,it was here I thought..but after doing a search I dont think thats the case.

usajon Here is a 79 Duster I just sold..and I have 3 other 79's..

DSC02001.jpg

I believe that is a F body...I think the other gent means an A body. Until I came to this forum, I had never seen the duster / demon / road runner used for F bodies even though my GF had several aspen / volaries ....I thought they only used those terms in the US but apparently in Canada as well..

I will keep my eyes open this summer..

The only two thinks I do remember is how the automatics used to "KLunK" when you put them into gear and how "loose..I am not sure how to describe it" on the highway. they had the 318..same as my ram..reliable car..

What size snickers do you have on the rear ?

Grassy

SB I cant remember where I found the link,it was here I thought..but after doing a search I dont think thats the case.

usajon Here is a 79 Duster I just sold..and I have 3 other 79's..
this car has been on ebay before wow what a nice car love it

You want a clean one ... Check mine forsale on this site ... volare roadrunner forsale ... 22000 miles on clock ....

I saw it on the Fort Wayne Craigslist. Good luck 69cuda440!

Well,the craigslist add must of been bogus for the 79 Volare I'm trying to locate..I e-mailed the guy multiple times and ask for his phone # or if he wasn't comfortable with that I gave him my # and ask him to call me asap about the purchase of his car,I said I would be happy to do a wire transfer from my bank or send him payment however he would prefer. He e-mailed me finally and said he would call but never heard from him,now maybe he sold it but the add is totally gone from CL.
Anyway,I'm still looking for it or confirmation if its been sold. Thanks for everybodys help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back