Help me buy an $80,000 car

-
There are reasons that when I list for sale on of my "not rare, not worth THAT much old classics) I always call it a DRIVER. That way when the guy comes to look, he shouLd not complaint about ANYTHING!. IF he does, I remind him I all it a DRIVER!!!!!!!!

Last Charger I sold was a 440 RT triple black, trans changed to a 4 speed. NO AC. IT was 100% perfect. This was about late 90s. Guy calls and wants a video which I shoot. I pulled the car out of the side of the barn, yes a $150,000 horse barn (indoor areana0 back then, take the vid and the car is sitting by the road. Well the car was like a mirror, and as a car would go by, it made a reflection on the car. I send the vid (in the mail back then!) the prospective buyer tells me the car IS NOT STRAIGHT!!!!!

Stuck on a 70. Probably be the last time I can treat myself. Thanks for asking.

No to 80k, don't see it in a former 318 car. I know Chargers are up there :D:D but $80,000 should buy you a # 1 car, if it has a transplant, and then I think that's top dollar, IMHO. If you're going to spend that kind of money, keep on looking.

-
Back