Help Me Name the New Swinger

-
Didn't ABB say she picked Foxxy Brown a few post back?

I didn't see it if she did....but that's a good one.

Ha! I just noticed Ginger was mentioned twice already by other members! Great minds think alike haha

I think naming a car is worse than naming your child. LOL!!! Anyway I have narrowed the names down and came up with a few more.
Shaggi-Well
Foxxy Hollywood
Foxxy Shagwell
Aurora Moon
Gypsy Moon
Harmony
Willow
:happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!!!!!!:love7:

If that color is L8 Dark Moonstone Metallic, how about "Moonstone"?

Here's a pic of the fender tag.
The last year of paint chip charts I have is 69. The closest thing in that year was T7 dark Bronze Metalic, and I'm sure that's not right per the fender tag but I don't have the right year paint chart.

Weebull, think you could decode and tell us what color it SHOULD be?
If not, can anyone else here at FABO help out on the color name?

Thanks, John.8)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 182
JY9 is dark gold metallic according to Galen's books.
Looks like a brown eyed girl to me.

Nice Dart, now you have a 2-Door Hardtop in the driveway, cool.

I guess the seller finally figured out what negotiation is.

I have narrowed my names down. Thanks for all the great ideas. I got on a website this morning and looked an 70's slang terms and came up with a few more. I also looked at website of names that were popular in the 70's. I think that here are my final five names.

Foxxy Shagwell
Aurora Gypsy
Bunny Boogie
Ginger Dynamite
Goldie Dust

What ya'll think????

Perhaps cross Aurora off the list...even though it's a beautiful name, it means 'dawn,' it's also the name of an Oldsmobile.

Foxxy, Ginger, or Goldie are all great '70's names.

Perhaps cross Aurora off the list...even though it's a beautiful name, it means 'dawn,' it's also the name of an Oldsmobile.

Foxxy, Ginger, or Goldie are all great '70's names.

Thanks, don't want my car named after and Olds.

Here's my short list..... (No paticular order)

Goldie Shagwell
Goldie Love
Goldie Capachino
Foxxy Cleopatra
Foxxy Shagwell
Mojo Shagwell
Daisy Duke:flower: from the swinger fender logo (Double D, like Duncan Doughnuts!)\\:D/

There's 2 more names I have to tell you guys about......
Had it for a couple days now and here's a list so far;
Need tires, has polyglass biasply! (Swapped Tires from Lump our 4 door 74)
Wiper Bushings shot, the linkage sounds like it's going to jump trough the dash! (so I'll have to remove inst. panel & glove box)
It stalls coming off of a stop unless you feather the throttle. (Found a broken VAC line from back of carb to under air cleaner. Took Lumps hose, now it runs with a bad enough miss as to shake the car at 50mph!)
Transmission hesitates to go into reverse or drive when 1st put into gear for that day. After that ok until parked over night.
Dome light INOP
AC discharged & leaking from somewhere.
Air filter totaled! (Took Lumps brand new one)
This is kinda how Bride of Frankenstein got her name changed from Veronica! LOL!!

Don't worry ABB, I still love the car and I'll have it all dialed in soon and it will be PREMO!!! But She has got to stop taking Lumps parts!!! Her GOOD still far outweighs her bad. She's been sitting awile and all this is to be expected at first. Funny how problems don't show for a couple of days, but had been in a garage under cover for most of the last 2 decades.
She turning out to be a

Foxxy Vamp (short for VAMPIRE sucking the life out of Lump slowly!)
OR
Foxxy Crapachino!:toothy10:

Besides I've got a whole other short list of names now but I can't publish them here!!

Y9 in 1974 for Plymouth and Chysler was called Tahitian Gold Poly.. That might open up a few more names :)

Grant

-
Back