Watch This
Reaction score
Ok so I have 3/4 colors in mind to paint my 1973 Duster

Plum Crazy Purple

2008+ Go Mango Orange

Older style Go Mango Orange

Vitamin C Orange

Can you guys help with spme pics of these colors

Will be running Cragars for now but will switch to prostars or draglites later.

I am a fan of Plum Crazy. If mine wasn't originally a Petty Blue, I probably would have gone that route with mine.

Here they are

Attachments

• plum crazy.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 826
  • new go mango.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 870
  • Go mango.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,197
  • Vit C.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 955
Vitamin C has a metallic to it...The Go Mango and Hemi Orange's don't thats the only real diffrence.

orange

Attachments

• ora3.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 1,354
  • ora2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 898
  • ora1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,075
I thought vitaminc and gomango were the same, just different names for each company.

I'm going with vitaminc on mine. I've always wanted an orange car. all are great colors.

Go Mango....Have you thought about Omaha Orange (Race Hemi Orange) ?

There two types of go mago orange right

The orange like the challanger and the go mango new style like the truck is this right.

It is either Purple or
the older style go mango maybe Omaha Orange

What the paint codes for these three colors

Go Mango and Vitamin-C are the the same, coded EK2. They were 1970 colors only. Dodge was Go Mango and Plymouth was Vitamin-C. Omaha Orange was a 99 special order and didnt have a chrysler code. You can probably have a paint store look it up if they have the old books. Its the brightest of the Oranges. The newer Go Mango looks more like Burnt Orange to me. Dont know the code for it. Hemi Orange is Dodge and Tor-Red is Plymouth, coded EV2. That has more red in it. I personally like Go Mango/Vitamin-C, thats what I painted my Demon. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 785
My vote is for 2008+ Mango Tango. Every body's car is Plum Crazy or Hemi Orange. I'm going with Burnt Copper.

Attachments

• Mango Tango.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 773
Someone say Petty Blue?...one of my favorite colors...Go Blue!

Paul

mopp_1012_03+1973_plymouth_duster_340+.jpg

I am a fan of Plum Crazy. If mine wasn't originally a Petty Blue, I probably would have gone that route with mine.

Or this

Plum Crazy Purple

Attachments

• titlepic.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,446
  • $T2eC16FHJG!E9nm3pv9EBQG-vkbY5g~~60_3.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 738
My $.02 the Burnt Orange shows off the car better is not as expected as the purple.

Like the Burnt Orange a lot...seems like 'everyone' wants Plum Crazy...and the orange really does pop! I hadn't considered orange, cause I didn't want something bright like the Vit C or Mango...this is nice...

-
Back