Help me pick a color

-
like he said tpc global website will match factory colors in thier restoration shop brand just enter info they will offer kit if i believe and paint type. When i know someone who doesnt want to brake the bank i go to carquest here or speedway and they sell omni,ppg,and a couple others in factory colors in a rattle can and you dont have to own a spray system gun compressor. I get shop discounts so i pay less a can. Works great for someone on a budget and only painting a small area like your bay. Or got a junkyard bumper and just need to paint it or a primmered one they bought from a parts dealer. Or just get a quart for i think omni and transtar and required activator hardner. Haggle they will give ya a 10%. Ten is a help too when you buy body paint system and start spending big money that discount will pay for your buff supplies ,sand paper, or toward rent money. Hope that helps

I would like to add my 2 cents worth, I like PANTHER PINK, now I know I will get alot of comments, and Please be nice, here is a photo of my 68 DART, I hope everyone shares my views

MOPAR CHARLIE

Attachments

• moparcharliesdart-1newest photo.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 202
Just as an option and I'm not partial, but "Gold" don't look to bad either.. It's not too late to change your mind.

Attachments

• Duster 2.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 203
Well changed my mind

What color blue is this and what other kind of blue's are there.

Attachments

• 24301270001_large.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 185
Someone say Petty Blue?...one of my favorite colors...Go Blue!

Paul

mopp_1012_03+1973_plymouth_duster_340+.jpg

I vote this. Looks good on the later Dusters.

heres mine.... not an A body and a crappy cell pic.....

Attachments

• a273.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 178
Thats B5 True bluepoly 2306. Its a nice color. HOK does have some nice blues too but your talking money.

I picked a color and bought the paint.
I saw a Challanger this color and loved it.

Its 2011 Dodge Green with envy pearl

-
Back