Help me win!

-
Wasn't anything wrong with the guns cudachick, you just wore the damn things out, there build for low volume use so the warrenty will die before the gun...

Paul, I respectfully disagree. Their little hobby guns are for occasional use, but the ones I had were Pro 1100s marketed and supposedly sold "for professional use." I noticed they don't even have them anymore in the catalog.

Sorry for the thread hijack. Back to our regularly scheduled contest with another bump for more votes. :-D

Dun deal, I said fabo is the best and A bodies rule , or something like that, Just doing my part before my beauty sleep 8)

Voted for you yesterday and today. Good luck!

It let me vote again today also, looks like that GMC truck mite take it.. Must be more GMC truck lovers out there than A-body mopars... GMC guy must be gettin' some serious web-site votes from his peeps...

Thank you guys, I'm really proud to be part of a community like FABO.

Only 52 votes from overtaking the chebby!

Funny, he had 180 votes just this morning and 234 now. He must have a link to it up somewhere pretty busy.

Thank you guys, I'm really proud to be part of a community like FABO.
Funny, he had 180 votes just this morning and 234 now. He must have a link to it up somewhere pretty busy.

Last night it looked pretty close, I thought we would have him by this mornin'.. Then his numbers went up big time... We have the numbers to mop the floor with this guy, if more of us would vote, I'm jus not feelin' da FABO love here ;)

I was going to vote for the duster, but I saw this really cool-looking GMC pick-up...BAWHAHAHA! Just kidding. Got my vote too! Good luck!

Only 11 votes behind the GMC.

FABO members should be able to boost you over the top. Does the contest end on July 31st?

* Eastwood will select the winner each month - taking into consideration number of "likes", number of page views and number of comments each vehicle has earned
* You may vote for as many cars as you would like during each visit, but only one vote per car per day
* Images submitted will become property of Eastwood
* Images cannot contain nudity or offensive materials
* Entries must be original and yours
* We'll contact the winner via telephone &/or email for your shipping address
* Eastwood reserves the right to exclude entries based on company discretion

I haven't seen any exact cutoff dates for votes.

"295"?????? That GMC clown is stackin' the deck--------- He's about to make this PERSONAL..........

I know. It seems like when we get close, he magically gains 30 votes.

-
Back