Help with Daily Driver? Please?

-
Wire them headlights up on their own switch and fuse if you have to.

Don't forget the tail lights.
Tails work! Lol. I had a friend suggest the same thing. It's too late for her, they took her off the schedule. 6 months of 6 nights a week closing 3 till 1 or more, bout an hour each way. They didn't want to have to close ( work nights, their selves) and put her on days. I also had a bud suggest jumping the relays... Only idea I have is to come off the battery + and - to the inside and add a switch then hit the bulbs direct. Not sure where to put the fuse inline, guess the amps would match the current value? Thanks Sir!

man I hear ya about the used market . the wife and I have a 97 merc sable sitting in the driveway she says she doesnt want to drive it and I get it its old but its a paid for running car the market now sucks its like why throw away a good car even if its old? hell I think the ac still works LOL! thing is she only has to drive it in the winter and thats if we even leave the hous e in the snow which I personally dont any more unless its an emergency.
I totally Agree and don't blame Ya!

I agree about working on new stuff.

My 2000 Dakota is likely the newest vehicle I will be able to fix nearly everything on myself.
It seems to have "just the right amount" of electronics and technology to maximize efficiency and reliability without being overly integrated.

My 2015 daily was bought without any "bells or whistles" including a manual transmission, and with the understanding that it could be a "throwaway" if something major happened.
It was also bought with someone else taking the initial 8K depreciation hit, but still under factory warranty for 6 months.

It's coming up on 100K miles (70 of them by me) and six years of service.
I paid 15K, and I think it's fulfilled it's mission.
Any more mileage is a gift.....but I'll take it as long as I can get it.
Absolutely!

-
Back