Help with finding parts for an OLD Mopar

-

fastcorgigarage

Reaction score
I'm currently working on a 1947 Plymouth Special Deluxe and I am having a hell of a time finding some parts and info for it. I found a p15 forum but it is worthless! Any help would be nice.

Parts I'm trying to find are
A/C bracket
better intake
headers

I have found parts that I had scoured swap meets for 20+ years for , and then found them on ebay for less than I would have gladly paid for at the swap meets.

Just be patient and make a search for you parts excluding stuff that you don't want and check it once or twice a week

I'm currently working on a 1947 Plymouth Special Deluxe and I am having a hell of a time finding some parts and info for it. I found a p15 forum but it is worthless! Any help would be nice.

Parts I'm trying to find are
A/C bracket
better intake
headers

Try Bud's Salvage in Aline Oklahoma to see if they might have anything.
(580) 463-2204

If you are running a flat head look up reds headers and speed equiment they have headers and intakes for them. hope this help JIM

I wont ever use the H.A.M.B for anything! The last time I tried to get help from that site all I got was a bunch of whining a holes arguing about who was right, what was better, and a whole lot of you shouldn't build your car that way I like it when peole do it this way.

Try calling Hall's garage in North Scituate, Rhode Island 1-401-647-3648. They might have what you need.

Paul

If you are running a flat head look up reds headers and speed equiment they have headers and intakes for them. hope this help JIM

I am running the stock 218 inline six and the reds heads is going to be a huge help thank you.

Try calling Hall's garage in North Scituate, Rhode Island 1-401-647-3648. They might have what you need.

Paul

I will give him a call tomorrow. Thank you for the lead

on another note, does anyone know where I can buy a headliner sewing pattern? My car doesn't have one in it to use as a pattern so I need to find one.

-
Back