Help

-

allendrewjones

Reaction score
My brother-in-law Sam Smith, who was very active on this site, passed away about a month ago. He has left my wife and myself what I consider quite a collection of A body parts, plus a 66 Valiant Convertible that he was restoring.We have no idea where to go with this, can anyone help us.

Take photos of the things and post them here. Someone might want to buy the lock, stock and smoking gun!

Sorry to hear about the death in the family.

My brother-in-law Sam Smith, who was very active on this site, passed away about a month ago. He has left my wife and myself what I consider quite a collection of A body parts, plus a 66 Valiant Convertible that he was restoring.We have no idea where to go with this, can anyone help us.

Very sorry to hear this about Sam, prayers to your family

What was his FABO username? We can look at his old posts to find out what he was working on and doing to get an idea. If you need help selling the car or parts we can help. If you want to know what stuff is worth if you have to sell you can send me a private message and I can help with pricing or anything else to help. again, sad to hear this

Take photos of the things and post them here. Someone might want to buy the lock, stock and smoking gun!

Sorry to hear about the death in the family.

Wow, my sincerest condolences. Do you know what his forum name was?

And like stated above, try and place a few pics here.

66samsmith was his user name

Dang it, I should have known that. I bought some parts from him and I think he bought some from me as well. We exchanged a few PM's too and I remember when he told me he was sick, I remember how things went bad quick too, he wouldn't reply to my pm's and I had a feeling something was wrong....he seemed like a nice guy too

If your not into a body mopars ,Then post some pictures here for us to give you
an Idea on what it is worth.
Then sell the parts and car here ,Free advertizing.
I believe if one of the members here buys it, then it will be WELL taken care of
because of our love for these cars.
This will please Sam.

God Bless you all.
Darryl

Sorry to hear about Sam, my prayers are going out to your entire family,. As stated above, send along some pics and we will give you an accurate description and help in any way possible!! Geof

-
Back