Hemi nut for sale

-

daredevil

Reaction score
I have one muffler clamp nut fits hemi car.Also fits 440-6 car. 150. obo pics available on request. Dont waste my time. We all know how rare hemi car parts are. Serious buyers only.

which side is it for? i need the drivers side... i think it is left hand thread...

I have seen a lot of posts like this lately so I thought I would try my luck. I will have some superbird valve stem caps for sale when this is gone.

which side is it for? i need the drivers side... i think it is left hand thread...

Mines right hand thread. Sorry. Maybe you could flip the clamp. This nuts mint. Still has the impact marking from the assembly line. Dont miss out.

Is that a castrated nut????????? Or is that castillated????? Whats the difference - I'm so old, I can't remember where my nuts are!!!!!

I do know where my nuts are. They're in my wife's purse. Been there now for about six years. Every once in awhile she lets me check them out, but I have to return them promptly when I'm done with them. I tried to sneak them out once, but unbeknownst to me she had one of those anti-theft strips attached to them and as soon as I tried to go out the front door all hell broke loose. After that, I was banned from any contact with my nuts for six months. God I love being married!

You know..., a picture would really help.

A picture is just going to result in a lot of unwanted posters wishing the seller luck and talk about the nuts that they used to have just like the one being sold and wish they still had. A true buyer is going to go see the nut in person. They may even want to hold the nut. That way they can see for themselves just how much of an awesome nut this is and they'll appreciate it that much more.

I do know where my nuts are. They're in my wife's purse. Been there now for about six years. Every once in awhile she lets me check them out, but I have to return them promptly when I'm done with them. I tried to sneak them out once, but unbeknownst to me she had one of those anti-theft strips attached to them and as soon as I tried to go out the front door all hell broke loose. After that, I was banned from any contact with my nuts for six months. God I love being married!
lmao im useing that some time lol :cheers:

I've got the tool that goes with those nuts. I'm kinda attached to it, though, and might not want to part with it.

Standard or metric ? I have one of each. Really would like a matched set.

Not to upstage the OP but I have two nuts also but they are wrapped in plastic and I don't have pics and don't want to unwrap them unless I have a serious buyer for my nuts. These nuts are like new and were hardly ever used. Sport

Not to upstage the OP but I have two nuts also but they are wrapped in plastic and I don't have pics and don't want to unwrap them unless I have a serious buyer for my nuts. These nuts are like new and were hardly ever used. Sport

Odd, my OEM Hemi nuts came in a Mopar stamped & numbered sack. Pictures at 11:00.:bootysha::butthead::bootysha:

You know your nuts are old when the're stripped and you can't get them off anymore.
Then the only choices are, vise grip, nut splitter or the dreaded sawsall!

Have a nice day](*,)

Now that you mentioned it, I remember where they went!!! They, too, were in my wifes purse, but someone stole it at work two years ago!!! Now a stranger has them - I hope it's a good looking chick and not some hairy guy named Bubba!!!!!

-
Back