Hey I am back!

-

HOTMOPR

Mr Horsepower
Reaction score
Finally after a few months with no computer I made it back. I ran my car at pinks all out made the 32 car field. Lost one of my fuel pumps so I couldnt run the number. Was a blast though and hope to do it again! I have a picture of the poster I got. I think I need a anti-roll bar. lol
Anyways its good to be back!! :cheers:

iphonepicts030.jpg

The old girl knows how to do the twist. Awesome picture.

glad your back.I had a 66 charger that would leave like that run it for two years tell the windshield got to leaking and the passenger door wouldn't stay shut.then put every thing in a duster with s/s springs & the frame tided together.but it wasnt as much fun to drive.

Congrat's on a great day at Pink's :cheers:
Good to see ya back on board with us HOTMOPR
That is one cool twisting fish picture :cheers:
Yep 8)I have it in my album now =P~Thank you 8)

Welcome back.What can I say,67 Barracuda? Sweet! Ya keep that up it's gonna look like a piece of liquorish.:toothy10:

Weird thing is its not body twist its all suspension. I tweaked all the ladder bar brackets the following weekend. Gonna tear it all apart and redo the rear. Add a anti roll bar and hope for the best. Atleast the new motor combo (when its done) wont launch as hard as the current set-up does. But it should/better be much quicker..

-
Back