hey im new ive got my eye on a duster

-

m-wellbaum

Reaction score
hey im new you can probalby tell from the title anyways on to the car me and my dad saw a duster suppose it couldve been a demon but its in the woods ive tried to find out the owner of the land but no luck and i dont feel like gettin shot when i go check it out so im a little out of luck anyways im lookin educate myself a little more on dusters any help yall could give would be cool

Ah come on, I havent got shot yet but I go on peoples property and look at their cars if they are just sitting there rusting away. Done some other things but I am really an angel. Anyways, have any idea what kind of Duster or Demon?

Things on Dusters and Demons
1. They are light and can get alot more lighter. Alot of 'glass parts for them and other lightening things.
2. Engine bay is not limitless, just a little takes some elbow grease to get a huge engine in.
3. Came in alot of variety, Mr. Norms GSS, 340's, Gold Dusters, Hang Ten Dart Sports (samething as a Demon) and others.
4. As with any other Mopar, your imagination is the limit. (also your wallet)

Where you from and such? Also, Welcome to the site and you can learn alot here.

BoerdandStroked is rite.And the motor's [unlike furd]the head's starter'smanifold's all interchange.If it is a small block it will interchang.I have built a few 273,318,340 and 360 and it was a simpel task.You have found the greatest site out there.
These guy's can help, All you need to do is,Not get shot, And injoy your first mopar.
Keep on lookin and keep us posted. :thumbup:

63g resized.jpg

thanks for the welcome i live in macon ga less then an hour from summit racing would you believe my neighbors lived here all his life and hasnt even seen it! i was there within a couple of weeks when i moved here lol bit off topic i guess anyway i realy liked the taillights in 72 on the dusters but thats the only year for them im definately goin to want the 340 possibly 318 but if i found a good deal on the /6 id take it and do a swap theres several junkyards so finding a replacement motor wouldnt be a problem thing is i dont have any money and ill have to pay the drivers ed course since they made that law im about 50 short of that

-
Back