Hi from Australia

-

E57Charger

Reaction score
Hi all,

This looks like a really cool site, looking forward to talking to some U.S. Mopar fanatics. I have been into Mopars all my life, I read all the U.S Mopar magazines, and Hot Rod. I want a black Bullitt 68 Dodge Charger one day. But for now, I own a 75 OZ VK Valiant Charger, was a 340 when I bought it (non original), it was an original 360 E57 car. So it will be repowered as such (albeit 408 stroker).
Car is undergoing a rebuild at present, in the Pro street theme from the early 80's, as that is what I love the most.
I also own an oddball part French/Pom/OZ Chrysler Centura, 75 model also, with a R/T E49 Charger spec engine.
Enough talk, time for some pics, Talk soon all.

35401.jpg

mycars001.jpg

002-1.jpg

mycars003.jpg

mycars006.jpg

086.jpg

088.jpg

Cheers Pete.

Interesting oil filter location!

Welcome To the FABO site, alot of information here and even some free entertainment!!
Hope to see more posts from all you guys and gals from down under.

Moe

0a16da23.jpg

Interesting oil filter location!

All Australian smallblocks had the oil filter in this location as the RHD steering box fouled up the std location.

273 cars had them at the front of the engine just above the alternator.

Slant 6 cars had them located on the other side of the block next to and in front of the dipstick tube.

Thanks to all for the welcome, most appreciated. Will chat more with you guys once I get used to the site, and have a bit of a look around.
Well done to all involved with this site.
Again thanks for the welcome, talk soon.
Cheers Pete.

Welcome to FABO Pete!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Looking forward to seeing more pictures - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06599.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 118
-
Back