Hi from Lubbock, TX

-

64abody

Reaction score
Just joined this forum. I have a 64 Valiant and a 64 Imperial Crown for a donor 413/727. Looking for some advice to put the big block into an A-body. The wife suggests turbo charging the /6 170 because it only has 60k miles. Any pros or cons would be appreciated.

Small blocks are tight in early A bodies, Big block are even tighter! Very hard to do without putting in a tubular k member and rack and pinion steering. Then you come to the exhaust nightmare, but it is nothing that lots of money can't fix.

Small blocks are tight in early A bodies, Big block are even tighter! Very hard to do without putting in a tubular k member and rack and pinion steering. Then you come to the exhaust nightmare, but it is nothing that lots of money can't fix.

Money? Whazzat??? Hahaha! Poor school teacher here. The big block swap is kind of intimidating! Always been a GM owner-66-67 GTOs, ChevyIIs, easy stuff to modify. I saw this little A-body in a salvage yard complete with a set of original keys, and I couldn't say no! Turned the key, and she fired up. Been sitting since 96.

Here are some bad pics of the 64 valiant and the 64 Imperial Crown. Will download more later.

Attachments

• IMAG0157.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMAG0160.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG0184.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 115
Money? Whazzat??? Hahaha! Poor school teacher here. The big block swap is kind of intimidating! Always been a GM owner-66-67 GTOs, ChevyIIs, easy stuff to modify. I saw this little A-body in a salvage yard complete with a set of original keys, and I couldn't say no! Turned the key, and she fired up. Been sitting since 96.
Same here! How many more days till summer in Lubbock?

Welcome to Fabo! You have some nice stuff to work with. I'll keep a eye out for your progress.

-
Back