Hi my Name is Saara

-
Bet ya these door handles fit it. $45.00 shipped to you. :D

Bet ya they won't work!! Not the same mechanism as an early A door handle. The early A mechanism is a simple bent rod that pushes against a paddle lever inside the door!! Nice handles though!! Geof

Thank you Thank You Thank You....I had to take his bet....he'll have to send the money to cliffs fund out of sport.....
Bet ya they won't work!! Not the same mechanism as an early A door handle. The early A mechanism is a simple bent rod that pushes against a paddle lever inside the door!! Nice handles though!! Geof

Waggs i think i have wheel lip chrome some wheres around here there foe my barracuda but if i remember right there the same ... But i never looked them over too good they may be junk i was not going to run them . I will hit ya up if i find them buddy

one mans junk is another mans treasure, I can repair stainless steel. paypal ready
Waggs i think i have wheel lip chrome some wheres around here there foe my barracuda but if i remember right there the same ... But i never looked them over too good they may be junk i was not going to run them . I will hit ya up if i find them buddy

My bad, I thought you said 67. Still a good deal for someone :D

Says in the ad 67-76 A body...not gonna work for 66 and earlier.... different lever assy!! ...$45.00 is still a steal though!!

I'm likin waggs.. Must be nice having two girls around the place that let you store parts in the bathroom :) Sure beats reading mags while you're getting busy..

Grant

VERY NICE i cant wate to get up close an personel with You Sarra! My name is Cal And i was built in Californa ,and i'm from Utah. My owner is trying real hard to get me back on the road. I know with the help of your owner it will happen soon. Cant wate to see you done to!!!!

well was time to clean sheds and storage spaces so I tossed out a bunch of furniture to the burn pit and made a closet for saara's things

Attachments

• diana63dart 004.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 182
  • diana63dart 005.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 160
  • diana63dart 006.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 158
  • diana63dart 007.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 191
  • diana63dart 008.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 178
  • diana63dart 009.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 157
  • diana63dart 010.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 206
Waggin! That's a nice project. Ant it looks really cool with those wheels too. Good luck and keep the pics coming.

wire wheeled and sanded the floors today and applied that rustoleum....good stuff

Attachments

• saaradiannabrenda 001.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 98
  • saaradiannabrenda 002.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 101
  • saaradiannabrenda 003.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 92
  • saaradiannabrenda 004.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 106
  • saaradiannabrenda 005.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 108
  • saaradiannabrenda 006.jpg