hi

-

HEMIHUNTER

Reaction score
Hi,
Great site, I've checked it out over the years...

We have a 71 barracuda convertible and are looking to ad a 67 Dart GT to the garage..

Welcome to FABO, you should find all that you need on here!
A lot of great people on this site.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.

Hey thanks for the welcome.. I'm on Cuda Challenger, nice things are always said abt this site..

Here is the cuda, the Dart is a 67 #s 273 HiPo, console auto, she is all trimmed in and the paint and clear come with it, runs great.... any Ideas what I should offer??? painting will be free

Attachments

• 1011101818a.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 1011101834a.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 0210111656a.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 0210111658a.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 172
  • _DSC1490.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 159
Hey thanks for the welcome.. I'm on Cuda Challenger, nice things are always said abt this site..

Here is the cuda, the Dart is a 67 #s 273 HiPo, console auto, she is all trimmed in and the paint and clear come with it, runs great.... any Ideas what I should offer??? painting will be free

Welcome nice cars, not sure on value of that car I'm a cuda guy myself. I'm sure if post a thread with the pics and some more info in the general discussion forum someone can give you some good info on that car.

Most guys with info like that don't check out the welcome wagaon post up some more info of car in general discusion and i'm sure you will get an answer.

Welcome aboard. Great handle Bud. Most guys on here will be hesitant to throw out a dollar value for you, however............I'm sure there are a few that will have a good grasp on the market, and will help you out. It looks like a great project, with great options to me.

Attachments

• Bills Swinger (Small).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 120
-
Back