Too many hobbies :wack:

I'm selling my complete collection of HO model trains
Stock,
Buildings some older some new still in package
Track Bachman ez track
Ballast ect
Pm me for pics and email if interested
Cudachick1968 was looking for this kind of stuff ......I will PM her a link to this and that will be cool if you guys can do a FABO deal.

I would jump on it but I sold all my model railroad stuff a few years ago so I could prioritize my car hobby ...same reason as you I guess :-?:D

I'm selling my complete collection of HO model trains
Stock,
Buildings some older some new still in package
Track Bachman ez track
Ballast ect
Pm me for pics and email if interested

Got any pictures? What trains and cars? My brother in law and my uncle are both big in to HO scale model trains.

Hey Rani, thanks for sharing the link!

66MOPAR, if you get the chance Billy would like to check out the stuff you have for sale. The buildings kind of depend on which era you were replicating, but the other stuff definitely piqued his interest. The email address is [email protected]. Thank you!!

As a personal aside, HE has way too many hobbies too ...... :-D

Ok got cold and have been working a lot of OT
Here are some pics
There is new power pack, 3 operating engines, never built buildings, people, light poles powered switches too much to list
I would like to get 300.00 OBO plus ride lots of stuff never opened I have a lot more than that invested
I can split it up if you wish but would rather sell as a Complete Lot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 186
Hey Rani, thanks for sharing the link!

66MOPAR, if you get the chance Billy would like to check out the stuff you have for sale. The buildings kind of depend on which era you were replicating, but the other stuff definitely piqued his interest. The email address is [email protected]. Thank you!!

As a personal aside, HE has way too many hobbies too ...... :-D
hi lanna,I have a lot of the lionel train stuff with a lot of cars and trucks buildings and god knows what theres enough to cover a 4x8 piece of 1/2 inch plywood to the max.I will try to get my son to take pic.for on here if any one is interested....Artie

-
Back