Holley Main Body Upgrade Question

-
Ok, I didn't know your damper was marked. By reading your earlier post where you referred to the black bushing and it should give 36* total I assumed you had a factory damper. I should've asked, we all know what assume does.

That's ok. The use of timing tape still good advice for someone that may not have marks. Someone may come across this post later on and it could help them.

One thing to note which is very important is that the right length of timing tape must be used. The length of timing tape (and the marks on them) are directly tied to the diameter of the damper/balancer.

Just wanted to point that out in case someone else see this post.

Oops.. never mind. I double posted - deleted -
did you ever end up changing the main body? if so id buy the 4779 main body from you... empty your inbox and i can start a conversation with you if you want to sell it thanks!

did you ever end up changing the main body? if so id buy the 4779 main body from you... empty your inbox and i can start a conversation with you if you want to sell it thanks!

Nope, I have I found that my rear fuel bowl had damaged threads for the fuel inlet, which caused leaks. I've been stuck at that point. I've just been running and Edelbrock currently. It runs and drives with no leaks. I do want to get a replacement fuel bowl.

-
Back