Honestly, I owe it all to FABO...

-
Love to hear the regular Joe success stories. Keep it up, if you enjoy what you do, your living life!
Thanks Jeff. Actually the first car we turned out of the shop was a 64 Valiant with one of your Slant kits on it.
Really nice stuff, and you guys were very helpful with the few small issues we had.
Project turned out great

Actually, I'm NYC born and raised, so we listen to a lot of loud punk rock and curse pretty much all the time
Lol, yep, that's a real shop alright! Congratulations Dude, and best of luck with everything, that is indeed a sound plan & hope You keep checkin' in with Us.......................

It's no surprise considering the huge amount of experience and knowledge you have, Tony. I just wish we were close enough so I could come help out.......and flirt with the hottie in person. LOL

I like. Great story. Best of luck.
Wish i could do the same.

I'm already three steps ahead on that.
I never borrow money for business..or really anything else for that matter.
The nice thing about a shop, is that it's flexible. If the hot rod work crashes, I can always transition to general repair/fabrication.
Taking the place of my parts business, I'll be flipping cheap late models..I have great roadside exposure, and good times or bad, people need wheels.
Excellent Tony : You already understand money management, without loans .Your future, is in your own hands. You have stress at times ,but you control your destiny. :)

Actually, I'm NYC born and raised, so we listen to a lot of loud punk rock and curse pretty much all the time
Oh man ,I whizz off ,the P.C. liberal here. Loud music, loud pipes , ..tightens their liberal corset ,to hysteria. My neighborhood owns Harleys , Supercharged 55 Chevy, and serious hot rod pushrod knowledge.

Oh man ,I whizz off ,the P.C. liberal here. Loud music, loud pipes , ..tightens their liberal corset ,to hysteria. My neighborhood owns Harleys , Supercharged 55 Chevy, and serious hot rod pushrod knowledge.
I'm a pretty good neighbor down here..back in NY, not so much.
Fuel Altered chirpies in my driveway, Motorcycle drag racing from corner to corner and 4th of July parties that cleared out the whole block were pretty normal for me up there. They hardly even cared that I ran a full service repair shop out of my two car garage.
I may have mellowed just a tad...

Great news Tony! Glad to hear it.
Gotta come down there and check out the operation. Might be
roadtrippin through in February.....

Dave

Just a suggestion
You should post your builds here, great advertisement for your shop

Just a suggestion
You should post your builds here, great advertisement for your shop
Who had time to post builds???
IMAG0225.jpg

I say call the auto themed reality TV show guys. I bet they pay a pretty penny for the BS that goes into making those shows??!!!!!

Looks like you will need some help!!!

I’m glad I was contributing to a stand up business. I’ve bought from you in the past and always look at your ads.

Best of luck in the future!

I noticed your attention to detail when I ordered some parts. Sounds good!

Congratulations tony. U were absolutely honest and professional when I bought parts. An absolute pleasure 2 deal with. Just wish more were like that nowadays. Anyways best of luck 2 u. And mopar on!!

-
Back