Hook me up with some spam...please..

-

plum crazy dart

Reaction score
The kid and I like us some spam on occassion, the stores around here only have the original flavor and reduced sodium. I'd like to give the son some for christmas but i'm looking for the flavored kind. I'd like to get 4 or 5 flavors. JALAPENO, HICKORY SMOKE, OVEN ROASTED TURKEY, HOT & SPICEY, and BACON. If at all possible. :spam1: If i can only get 2 or 3 different flavors so be it. Even that would be greatly appreciated. And of course I'm willing to cover all the associated costs. I can get 6 cans on feebay but they're almost $50. with shipping and I'm thinkin that's quite a ripoff. Even at $4 a can that's only $24. Besides I'd rather give my $$ to someone here. Thanks post up, or PM me.:thumleft: \\:D/ :prayer:

LOL, I will chk Tuesday when Im out. Never heard of the flavored kind before...dunno if its gonna make me try it, but I will chk it out for you!!

I live in MN where Spam is made.....I should be able to check for you this week too :glasses7:

Plum Crazy Dart,

My local grocery store carries Bacon, Hickory smoke and Roasted turkey. $3.69 for a 12oz can. Let me know if I can help you out.

~Michael

Yikes my older relatives that went through the war loved this stuff and made it when we stopped by to visit. It has a distinct taste no matter if it is served cold or fried. Not my cup of tea.

Hawaii lives on spam, we even have a annual festival called Spam Jam. If all else fails, we've got it and it's cheap here.

:D Thanks pauly, I knew they really like their spam out there. Shipping would prolly be a killer tho..

Yikes my older relatives that went through the war loved this stuff and made it when we stopped by to visit. It has a distinct taste no matter if it is served cold or fried. Not my cup of tea.

I've been through Austin, MN, the home of Hormel and SPAM - it has a distinct odor as well. SPAM isn't one of my favorites but my wife loves it fried.
I've always described it as "Ham that didn't pass its physical"

I've been through Austin, MN, the home of Hormel and SPAM - it has a distinct odor as well. SPAM isn't one of my favorites but my wife loves it fried.
I've always described it as "Ham that didn't pass its physical"

We Got Farmer John and Hoffy as well as ALPO dog food out here in East L.A. as well as Shamrock meats and their associated rendering plants...and that neighborhood is uninhabitable when the wind blows right to anyone but locals. I had a route stop by there and literally had to put my shirt above my nose bandit style to stop from gagging...

SPAM and eggs, good stuff. I had a SPAM sandwich once, too salty for me.

:D Thanks pauly, I knew they really like their spam out there. Shipping would prolly be a killer tho..

not really if using a "one size fits all" shipping box from usps, I'd pack it tight and you'd be spammin for months.
Plus, because of volume, the prices here are always less than 3 bucks a can fyi.

Being half islander, my family has always had spam around. I have some in my cabinet now. I'm pretty sure I'm genetically predisposed to liking spam!

Spam, eggs & pineapple over rice for the win!

A big thanks to pauly v.100!! :salut: He's hookin' me up :thumblef: \\:D/ Even getting it out in todays mail! The look on my sons face when he sees all that flavored :spam1: is going to be priceless :shock: :love10: Thanks again you just made my day.

-
Back