**housing ends and axles etc**

-

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
I am in the process of putting a B Body Rear End in the 67 Dart I picked up last week. I will possibly be shortening the rear end to allow a Deeper Dish Wheel when doing the MINI TUB. So here are my questions.

1) Who do I get axle housing ends from? I am confused on bearing sizes, seen different options for bearings.
2) Who can set me up with shortened axles, bearings etc at a reasonable price?

if you take the ends you cut off to a machine shop you can open them up to slide over the Axel tubes and then i drill a 1/2 hole in them half the distance slide them over the tubes get them straight weld and the holes you can butten weld......

I ordered my shorty axels through Strange axels,they come with green bearings.Just let them know what size brakes your using.:cheers:

Give Ed a call at Sutton Engineering. He is off the 57 between the 60 and the 91.

http://www.suttonrears.com/
Phone: 626-961-9369

He is taking care of narrowing my housing, and shortening and re-splining my axles.

I pick them up this Friday.

Thanks
OldMoparsRule

If you want the BEST quality then buy from Moser/Strange if you want cheaper price and quality buy from the others..

Yeah, I second the motion for Moser engineering. I sent a set of c-nody axles to them to be cut and resplined for my duster. Plus they narrowed the housing one inch on each side for me. Fast turn around service too.

X3 on Moser, got a set of there custom length 35 spline chromo's on the way.

-
Back